• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:25:59 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

TEAMSPEAK for riders

Started by LOOPATELI, January 28, 2015, 02:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

January 28, 2015, 02:01:25 PM Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:18:32 PM by LOOPATELI
guys we have a teamspeak server with a Motorhome chat where we can speak all together and specific chat for each team.

We will use it for this Sunday race and it will be nice if we all use it so if any problem happens we can easily and quickly chat

Here is how you connect:

->Connections->Connect
Server Address:
Nickname:
Server Password:gpbe15

Hawk

The last thing I want while I'm racing, or practicing for that matter, is someone shouting in my ears.... This has been suggested before and dropped because people just don't want it. I won't be using it.  :P :)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

hahaha yep it depends on the person. No problem is just a tool for the ones they wanna use it.

Jose Reina

Quote from: Hawk_UK on January 28, 2015, 02:11:31 PM
The last thing I want while I'm racing, or practicing for that matter, is someone shouting in my ears.... This has been suggested before and dropped because people just don't want it. I won't be using it.  :P :)

Hawk.

Channels have been created for teams, and these channels can be password so no one can enter and disturb.
The use team speak is optional, but is a way of knowing among drivers are riding together, training, racing, and all that is.
It is true that language can be a problem to understand, but equally well to help me learn English! hahaha
This make available to all pilots and anybody can enter.