• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:41:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 5 - Johor

Started by ALEale, January 28, 2015, 09:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

yan24

DAMIBDC must respect the blue flag.
you made me fell while I was right behind F93FG and all the others that sound parked (thank you to them).
I'm really excited.
great race and it was still hot with ODI.

tonygas

Sorry for anyone who has clashed with me, I have fallen in the line with the wiggle and when he put me on track have begun to crash like a game of bowling haha. See you at the next. much gasss

finpower

nice race tonigth
my honda wos werry god,but the triver wos shit. ::)
to nervous.
grat all
cya next race
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

DamiBDC

sorry Yan24 but I had a problem with the blue flag!!  :'( it was always on from the start of the race!!! I thought you were behind me!!! p.s. sorry for my english!

Hawk

Congrats to F9 for the win... Well done mate!  ;D 8)

I was doing really well for the first few laps, just behind oDi(I think he was taking it easy), but anyway I was really enjoying it. Then oDi was pulling away from me and I over-braked myself in trying to keep up and crashed(I should've known better than try to keep up with oDi. Hehe). Anyway I sort of lost my rhythm and I started to crash several times, but overall I'm pleased with my position so far.

Great race guys!

Thank you ALEale and the staff at GPB Italia.... Really enjoyed the race, and no core.exe's for me.

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: DamiBDC on January 28, 2015, 09:48:11 PM
sorry Yan24 but I had a problem with the blue flag!!  :'( it was always on from the start of the race!!! I thought you were behind me!!! p.s. sorry for my english!

Yeah. The blue flags are a pain in the ASS!! They start waving blue flags and you look behind you(and this is on a straight) and no-one is there!! Lol

Would it be possible to have the marshals start waving the blue flags when a lead rider is say within 100 yards of you instead of what seems to be half way back around the circuit for the next GPB update?

Hawk.

JJS209

blue flags arent working right, dont they?
do they work with the last sector times?

_oDi_

first of all I am happy because I have not seen core.exe :)
I lost contact with the first group cause lag on starting (again..),  so I relaxed a 'bit .. after it was  nice to follow yan24, which was very fast in race!
then I made a few mistakes, but that's okay at least you reopen a bit 'the fight for the championship :)
Congratulations to the winner (FB93bg) for  not having committed mistake  ;)

giorjoe

sorry for my retired, but i can't restart after crash for a bug track

Hawk

Quote from: giorjoe on January 29, 2015, 06:45:51 AM
sorry for my retired, but i can't restart after crash for a bug track

Hi Giorjoe.

Can you pinpoint the track bug in question for us, as I may have a look at it and see what the problem is.  ;)

Hawk.

giorjoe

I had the problem outside of the track, the bike collided with another and made a flight in the air going off the track and falling into the void (2nd sector along the traight) :'(

Google translation

ALEale