• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:46:52 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

*** Motorcycle-Video-Thread ***

Started by JJS209, January 29, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Not sure about more dangerous. LOL! But for sure many cyclists are absolutely ignorant of the rules of the road.... I personally think they should have to take a riding test and pay road tax the same as any other road user, specially these days with SO much traffic on the roads.
Oh and did you know that if that cyclist got hurt during that exchange it would automatically be the motorcyclists fault for not taking due care and attention of a pedestrian road user - at least that is the legal situation in the UK.  ::)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Eh?? lol was talking about the clueless idiot on the motorbike!! lol

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 29, 2016, 05:49:41 PM
Eh?? lol was talking about the clueless idiot on the motorbike!! lol

Haha!  ;D

I thought the cyclist was the idiot in that video...... Didn't really see anything dangerous about the guys on the motorbikes? Though they were going a bit slow if a cyclist can catch and overtake them! Lol!  ;D

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

yeah he's going very slow which is ok.. but his use of the road is terrible! an after the cyclist goes past he speeds up ''a little'' and runs the poor guy wide!

he should be on a scooter with L plates lol.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on October 29, 2016, 06:10:11 PM
yeah he's going very slow which is ok.. but his use of the road is terrible! an after the cyclist goes past he speeds up ''a little'' and runs the poor guy wide!

he should be on a scooter with L plates lol.

Totally agree. That guy either had a crash recently or is just plain bad at riding a motorcycle. The way he approaches corners I assume he just plain bad... That seems to be South America, dunno whether they really have driving schools there. He looks like he got taught to ride a motorcycle by his grandma.

On the other hand pretty damn stupid by the bike rider to come even close to this guy, I would have tried to stay away from him.
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Vini

Warlock

pffff  :D , some guys should never ride motorcycles, its ridiculous  ;D  the bicycle guy was BY FAR better than him lol

doubledragoncc

just watched it tother day sweet rides
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

I love the fact that Norton are starting to make bikes again

but god does this look fucking ugly... Apart from the end of the tail and seat.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

JamoZ

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 26, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

It look like something from the mid 90`s and reminds me a little bit of that horrible looking Y2k jetbike  ;D

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on March 26, 2017, 12:26:25 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 26, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

It look like something from the mid 90`s and reminds me a little bit of that horrible looking Y2k jetbike  ;D

ROFL!  ;D
It's a modern 4 stroke design, what do you expect! Hehe! :P  ;D

Modern bike designers have no sense of styling a bike. Lol!  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Have you seen the Ducatis?!

Even the new Honda and Yamaha don't look to bad.

Some of the older bikes might have timeless style but Modern bikes look exactly that, Modern. Don't get me wrong, some of the current bikes look a bit iffy but this doesn't know what it wants to be, Classic or Modern :P

Also what is up with all the chrome? Norton are British so they must have seen our weather and roads. It will last maybe one season :P

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 26, 2017, 02:50:20 PM
Have you seen the Ducatis?!

Even the new Honda and Yamaha don't look to bad.

Some of the older bikes might have timeless style but Modern bikes look exactly that, Modern. Don't get me wrong, some of the current bikes look a bit iffy but this doesn't know what it wants to be, Classic or Modern :P

Also what is up with all the chrome? Norton are British so they must have seen our weather and roads. It will last maybe one season :P

Years ago chrome was all over bikes and cars; we had to spend literally hours "chrome cleaning" the wheel rims/spokes/forks/handlebars, cover plates and mudguards, even some nuts and bolts to stop them from rusting, and you got a sense of fulfilment from it too with the end result; Chrome will stay good if you clean it regular.  ;)

Too much of this power-wash-n-go train of thought these days. Lol   :P ;D

Hawk.