• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

*** Motorcycle-Video-Thread ***

Started by JJS209, January 29, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on March 26, 2017, 01:47:04 PM
It's a modern 4 stroke design, what do you expect! Hehe! :P  ;D
Oh well ... I can't find the words to answer that :)

But +1 for Matty: chrome is for Harley's (i.e. the kind of bike that uses up more energy to make noise than to accelerate forward).

Warlock

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 26, 2017, 04:13:13 PM
But +1 for Matty: chrome is for Harley's (i.e. the kind of bike that uses up more energy to make noise than to accelerate forward).

Lol, even those looks better in black / color powder coating

matty0l215

Chrome on a motorcycle looks cheap nowadays in my opinion...

Unless it is a very high standard (some custom bikes make it look good) It's just an easy way to make stuff look shiny :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on March 26, 2017, 05:38:57 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on March 26, 2017, 04:13:13 PM

Lol, even those looks better in black / color powder coating

Not sure it's a bike :) Does it actually turn ? :P

Warlock

Urban Chaos 2.0

Don't attack me for this, but I think the Norton V4RR's front section actually looks kinda nice, haha.

BOBR6 84

looks like the aprilia rsv4.. and the new fireblade.. in some ways

miki

I appreciate it for a V4 engine, we need more of those around  :D

doubledragoncc

Well if you make statements that are no longer factual you may be surprised. I used to deal ith Hardcore Cycles and many other companie like Merch where a 2 cylinder was pushing out 260 in torque and HP at the rear wheel, dont think thats wastin a dang thing lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

miki

I'm always impressed by the riders in BSB, racing superbikes with no electronic aids sounds like an impossible task.