• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:15:29 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

OldSchool is too Old

Started by PeterV, February 01, 2015, 03:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

Hello fellows (and girlies), hope you all are oke and having fun doing what youre doing.

I wanted to let you know that i wont return too GPBikes for a while.
I cant life with Beta6c, i hate it with a vengance. Therefore i will hang my leathers up for a while.

I wish you all the luck in your modding, competitions, artwork, racing, etc. etc.
Everyone involved in the modding community a BIG THANKS for all you provided for us so far.

Hope to catch you all sometime in the future.

doubledragoncc

It will be a great shame to not have you about Peter, you have done a lot for the community and are one hell of a good rider bro. Hope you come back soon and put those leathers back on.

Hurry Back

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

LOOPATELI

bad news :(

Hope you come back soon dude

JJS209

peter come on, is 6c soo bad to you?
ill miss u ;)

matty0l215

Sad to see you go mate  :(

Don't stay away too long  :(
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PiBoSo

http://www.youtube.com/v/u69CkyLJUKU

Just joking  ;D
It's not a good news when a long-term user leaves. However, the problems of GP Bikes are well known, and will be all fixed as soon as possible.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

yoshimura

a break is good, see you soon peter ;)

Toomes1

February 01, 2015, 06:19:41 PM #7 Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:07:25 PM by Toomes1
I know PeterV might return but all the same it still saddens me to here this news, Not good.

PeterV

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 01, 2015, 05:50:09 PM

Just joking  ;D
It's not a good news when a long-term user leaves. However, the problems of GP Bikes are well known, and will be all fixed as soon as possible.
Ill be waiting when it has arrived, Thanks for the game this far Piboso, it brought me much joy.

HornetMaX

Sad sad sad. But had to be expected.

Be back soon PeterV.

MaX.

WALKEN

Help me, help you!

BOBR6 84

Nooo.. Man down, Man down!!  :'(

Hope u carry on at some point peter.. Helpful guy, and the oldschool events are top notch  8)

JamoZ

BOBR6 84

Hawk

Hi Peter....

Very sad to hear..... You've been a brilliant contributor to the GPB community, and helped me out on many,  many occasions, and I really miss the OldSchool events you used to promote(Your the best!).

As you know I'm a massive fan of OldSchool 2 strokes too, and it's a shame we don't have any big OldSchool 2 strokes with good physics files to race with in GPB anymore(maybe that would've kept you here), but all the bike physics modders seem fixated with 4 strokes at the moment. It's a real shame because we need at least one very good big(500cc) OldSchool 2 stroke bike to race with in GPB, and at the moment we haven't got one.  :(

I'm sure.... I hope you'll be back at some stage.... You'll be missed for sure! ;)

Good luck and all the best, and come back soon mate!!  ;D ;)

Hawk.