• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 09:46:15 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Lorenzo-style low-speed practice "track"?

Started by Vini, March 15, 2019, 01:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

Hello all!

What do you guys think about a "practice track" with different figures drawn on the asphalt that you have to follow, similar to how Lorenzo is supposedly training. For first and second gear, so a little faster than in the video.

Pableke46

jajajajja vaya castaƱa compare !!

laps laps and more laps ... keep going

D4rw1n

I'm currently looking for such track so much as well. Need something to enable trying a simulator platform and check behaviour at low speed but with a higher surface than a track, a bit like a parking or airport.

Vini

There is a dragstrip which is good for practicing. It would just need some low-speed figures drawn on the asphalt.

D4rw1n

passerBy

There is a better thing. A map called "trial" (nevermind the name, it has a big parking lot in the starting area).

Also, I'd highly recommend using kart tracks for practice. I would have never guessed, but they are also extremely fun to ride at too.

javiliyors

maxxis21

Quote from: passerBy on April 21, 2019, 07:17:28 PMThere is a better thing. A map called "trial" (nevermind the name, it has a big parking lot in the starting area).

Also, I'd highly recommend using kart tracks for practice. I would have never guessed, but they are also extremely fun to ride at too.

I spend A LOT of time on kart tracks, i've been on pf international a fair amount recently simple and easy but a lot of fun!

passerBy

Quote from: maxxis21 on April 21, 2019, 10:41:33 PMI spend A LOT of time on kart tracks, i've been on pf international a fair amount recently simple and easy but a lot of fun!
I'm currently going through all the kart tracks I can get my hands on. I tried PF yesterday or the day before that. Though I don't remember what it looked like, I remember I took a mental note of it, so I think I also liked it. In fact, there is quite a lot of good kart tracks out there. I even found an indoor one (maybe a bit too big to be called "indoor") that was surprisingly good and fun.

I also wanted to try MXB tracks (own both KRP and MXB, just in case), but they tend to crash for whatever reason... I remember there was quite a nice supermoto track for MXB that I could definitely make use of in GPB.