• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 11:22:20 AM

Oliver's Mount

Started by Grooveski, February 06, 2015, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Coming along nicely Grooveski. A very addictive track keep going!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

janaucarre

Wow, i m in admiration in front of your work, really.

I would like so much to have the possibility to add so much thing around my track.
Good luck

Hawk

Very nice work Groove! Looking good mate! ;D 8)

Grooveski

Hawk

Very nice Groove, great job mate! ;D 8)

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Grooveski

Myst1cPrun3

Just downloaded this track and put in about 75 laps before I got one I was happy with  :-[. A 1.54.7 with a default set up on the WSSP 2018 CBR. This thing is addictive,and if there's still more objects to add that gives me more targets, I've already hit pretty much everything  ;D :P Love the track though, Boggles my mind how they get sidecars round here IRL Keep it up.

Grooveski

What surprises me is that they get by each other too.   :o  You see the sidecars on the grid and it looks like that's the order they'll finish in - how oculd you possibly pass anyone?
...and then they get rolling and pressuring each other into mistakes and all of a sudden there's loads of room to squirt through,  :)
Used onboard sidecar footage a lot during the build.  Being level, low and with next-to-no suspension it was good for guaging bumps.

That's a decent time by the way.   :D  You're still 10 seconds off Dean Harrison's 600 time but you're definately in the "yeah - know's his way around" ballpark ;).  I'm only a couple of seconds quicker on the Strada and I've been at it for years through three incarnations and two games.  ::)

...and all the new stuff to bump into...
Just bales, bushes, hedges, drains...  Nothing to worry about if you stay on track.

IronHorse

This track is superb. Such an awesome challenge and the bumps are there enough to make it realistic and encourage the rider to take them into account for keeping the bike stable when learning the track. I cant wait for the full version with more objects so finding braking markers is easier. This project has everything going for it, keep it up grooveski!

connorhall70

love playing this track on the piaggio zip or whatever its called, so much fun haha
GanjaGod

Grooveski

March 04, 2019, 01:56:38 PM #297 Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 01:58:10 PM by Grooveski
Pit area lowered/adjusted to fit lidar levels.

Fences and trees refitted to new levels.

Farm buildings skinned and fitted(using the lidar again for sizing :) )  Just the new building up at the football pitches left to make.

Right then.  Hedge time!

Myst1cPrun3

Good to see this is still in development, the current version is better than some refactor 2 mods, so I can't wait to see what the finished version looks like.
Keep it coming  :)

Hawk