• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:41:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Oliver's Mount

Started by Grooveski, February 06, 2015, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

hahahah Verges hahahaha yes many verges here hahahaaa
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Grooveski

That's all the main TSOs done apart from the farm/pit buildings.  Taking a break from them now to plant some trees.
...at last.   :D

janaucarre

Hi,
It looks so good.
Good work.

connorhall70

GanjaGod

IronHorse

This looks insane, what a great track this will be for GP bikes. Keep up the great work!

IronHorse

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Grooveski

Sorry IronHorse - didn't spot your post.  :-[

Yeah - getting close now.   :)
First wave of 3D trees planted - the trees that overhang the track mainly.
...and I'm planting the X-trees just now.

Done a test conversion last night and quite honestly - it looked awful.  Now I need to try to balance(and darken) the colours of all the trees and their backgrounds.  Up to nearly 40 tree skins now so it'll be a bit of a session.

I'll finish the X tree planting, add a few roadmarkings and the corner signs and it'll be first release time.

Ryanoh4

Really looking forward to this track  ;D

maxxis21

I've been waiting so long for this and i'm so excited for this  ;D ;D

Grooveski

Tree planting continues.  By the numbers around 1500 so far.  it just keeps sucking them in - there's probably the same again to go. 

A good way through the white lines.  Building them into the model - just the way GPB likes them.  :)

Grooveski

Tweaking the tree skins went ok.  Bit of fine-tuning to do still but ithe general vibe is about right now..