• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:25:56 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Suggestions for M3 Champ

Started by LOOPATELI, February 09, 2015, 02:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giorjoe

Thanks loopa, great organization you jose alex and all peofessional riders

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 25, 2015, 09:13:12 AM
Quote from: giorjoe on April 25, 2015, 09:04:31 AM
Hola a todos...2 questions
Valencia is confirmed for last round?
When finish m3 champ start new champ in other category? (600?)
Thanks for read

Hi giorjoe :)

I also don't like valencia, it's a quite bad track on gpb, but we are a few we have to decide so we have to discuss the track together. From my part, I don't want to race in valencia.

And when we finish m3 we will make another champ for sure, no idea about the mod yet

Having just rode on Valencia I have to agree with you Loopa. The track is pretty bad to ride on.  :(

I know it's too late for a change now, but I would've thought "Sachenring NC", NC "Mugello", or the "A1 Ring" would've clearly have been better choices than Valencia.  ::)

Hawk.

Gzehoo

Quote from: LOOPATELI
And when we finish m3 we will make another champ for sure, no idea about the mod yet

Well, I would like to see Moto2 Championship.

And thumb up to you for great organization of Moto3 ;)

Hawk

Personally.... and I know I'm biased towards 2 strokes, but I personally would like to see the 250cc 2 stroke bike in a championship.  ;D

Hawk.

giorjoe

matty0l215

I'd vote for a road racing calendar, but there isn't enough tracks :(

Quote from: giorjoe on May 04, 2015, 05:29:44 PM
600???

What about the current wss600 championship?
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

LOOPATELI

We will wait till the next beta is out, which I think it's on mid june right??

LOOPATELI

Also we want to now:

Something in the way the champ went that we can change in the future?? Not gpb issues like cores ride trhough etc

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 04, 2015, 06:49:38 PM
Also we want to now:

Something in the way the champ went that we can change in the future?? Not gpb issues like cores ride trhough etc

I still think you should have a set number of registered riders for the champs. As we found out, running a hotlap time does not register reliably enough to count on. Plus I personally feel that when your running a championship that non registered riders should not be able to take part, not even wildcards. as this can effect the true result of the Championships. Any riders that miss a race will automatically be dropped from the next race no matter the reason they say they couldn't race. State this from the start and riders will know were they stand and what rules will be applied. So riders have no excuses and no reason to complain. If a rider decide to drop out of the champs, then they will not be able to register in the next organised champs event.

Tracks for the whole champs should be tested and decided upon before the champs start to avoid the bad tracks like we had in the last race.

If it's hard to find different tracks for the whole champs that are good to ride on, then allow previously used tracks to be chosen again to fill out the champ season.

Just a few suggestions from me.  ;)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 05, 2015, 12:05:51 AM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on May 04, 2015, 06:49:38 PM
Also we want to now:

I still think you should have a set number of registered riders for the champs. As we found out, running a hotlap time does not register reliably enough to count on. Plus I personally feel that when your running a championship that non registered riders should not be able to take part, not even wildcards. as this can effect the true result of the Championships. Any riders that miss a race will automatically be dropped from the next race no matter the reason they say they couldn't race. State this from the start and riders will know were they stand and what rules will be applied. So riders have no excuses and no reason to complain. If a rider decide to drop out of the champs, then they will not be able to register in the next organised champs event.

Tracks for the whole champs should be tested and decided upon before the champs start to avoid the bad tracks like we had in the last race.

If it's hard to find different tracks for the whole champs that are good to ride on, then allow previously used tracks to be chosen again to fill out the champ season.

Just a few suggestions from me.  ;)

Hawk.

Thanks Hawk :) We will take that into account