• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:42:54 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Picture Demands !

Started by guigui404, February 15, 2015, 03:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guigui404

Hi riders  ;D ,
I'm here to ask you if someone on the forum have a MV AGUSTA 500 CC years from 1966 to 1972 I know it's very rare , but we don't know maybe there is a personn who have it .
But I don't really need someone who really have  this bike , i just need pictures of this bike , the handlebar picture to be precise ;) so if you already have taken some picture of this wonderful bike somewhere , or if you know a friend or a collector who have it , please send me somes picture :)

Thanks a lot for read this topic :)

Hawk

Have you tried a Google image search? It throws up quite a lot of pics you might be interested in.

Hawk.

guigui404

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 15, 2015, 03:39:54 PM
Have you tried a Google image search? It throws up quite a lot of pics you might be interested in.

Hawk.
Aha of course i've look a lot of a picture on google  ,à but no handlebar picture of this version of bike :-(

h106frp

12,500 RPM Redline from 500cc triple. 1970 MV Augusta Works GP bike. :) :)

guigui404

Quote from: h106frp on February 15, 2015, 04:24:57 PM

12,500 RPM Redline from 500cc triple. 1970 MV Augusta Works GP bike. :) :)
WAOOOH Thanks a lot , is it yours ? if it's please contact me on skype i'll need more pictures :)

h106frp

Unfortunately its not, quick google found a link on pinterest :)

guigui404

Quote from: h106frp on February 15, 2015, 04:33:48 PM
Unfortunately its not, quick google found a link on pinterest :)
Really ??? i search for long time on google image and other  ... , thanks a lot

h106frp

Really nice article with lots of pics here;
http://www.cycleworld.com/2012/08/14/mv-agusta-3-it-is-what-it-was/

Its an exact replica but should be good for reference. Watched some YouTubes of the bike revving - wow is it loud!

EdouardB

I've seen the replica bike and the real bike in real life and they're really really close - in fact the replica is produced by MV Agusta itself and sold for about 300 000€ (I think 5 or 6 were produced so far if i recall correctly). You can use the replica for the model no problem.

I should have a few pictures I took of the bike but they won't have much more value than the article posted by h106frp. But I'll check and post what I have.

I confirm the bike is very very loud in real life (no silencers at all). I've seen it ridden around the Paul Ricard circuit by ago and you could hear it during the whole lap. Sound level is pretty close to a motoGP.