• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:01:57 AM

ROUND 1: ARAGON

Started by LOOPATELI, February 17, 2015, 08:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 21, 2015, 01:28:02 AM
Quote from: matty0l215 on February 20, 2015, 06:43:33 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on February 20, 2015, 06:06:04 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on February 20, 2015, 06:39:58 AM
Meyer #22

And Loop
I have decided i keep going with Mahindra, i like the challenge ;)
The #22 meyer paint is already uploaded right?
I've got meyer#12 in mahindra, not 22

COUGH COUGH  ;)

I thought i had sent the skin on sorry :P

Thanks Matty! :D
Meyer#12

Albertukis Loko

Daniel_F

Daniel_F #75

if i can still join

GreekChief

I'm so sorry I can't make it   :'(

yan24

LOOPATELI

Please all download the skin pack here

SKIN-PACK

lluisete

February 22, 2015, 07:04:57 PM #36 Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:17:34 PM by lluisete
lluisete #32
SKIN: default skin.

Okey i just saw how this champ works, didnt notice it. See you in the next races then! Gl to all  ;)
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

giorjoe

Alexhrc

Jose Reina

Jose Reina

Quote from: lluisete on February 22, 2015, 07:04:57 PM
lluisete #32
SKIN: default skin.

Okey i just saw how this champ works, didnt notice it. See you in the next races then! Gl to all  ;)

I sorry you had registered before Saturday 21/02/2015, at 23:59.
You can not register today, sorry

--

tenias que haberte inscrito antes del sabado 21/02/2015, a las 23:59.
No puedes inscribirte hoy, sorry

Klax75

Good race everyone.

I had some weird timing issues, some laps told me it took 6 minutes? On the race start, before even lap one was half away through I already got blue flags which is weird since I think it was Ghezoo I passed then it said it was blue flag yet, that was the first time I had passed anyone and he hadn't passed me. So I kept getting odd blue flags even from the start of race, and from time to time would get extremely long lap times. On the end timing screen it said I was several laps behind yet during the race it said only 2 or so. Never got a white flag, just the chequered Flag came up twice.

:)

LOOPATELI

Good race guys

Sorry klax for the timming issues, stupid bugs

Please guys someone has the entire race replay? We put the file to be shorter than before and the replay starts in the lap 4 grrrrrrrrrr

Klax75

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 22, 2015, 10:21:01 PM
Good race everyone.

I had some weird timing issues, some laps told me it took 6 minutes? On the race start, before even lap one was half away through I already got blue flags which is weird since I think it was Ghezoo I passed then it said it was blue flag yet, that was the first time I had passed anyone and he hadn't passed me. So I kept getting odd blue flags even from the start of race, and from time to time would get extremely long lap times. On the end timing screen it said I was several laps behind yet during the race it said only 2 or so. Never got a white flag, just the chequered Flag came up twice.

:)

I had the blue flag issue too, and the leaders were no where near me. Lol.

I think what may have happened with your lap count/timings was that you ran off circuit and missed a lap timing/count marker? Not sure of this but it sounds like this is what happened. A common issue now the bike doesn't fall over so easily on the grass allowing a rider to run off track and then re-join further up the track. This maybe also be what is confusing the blue flag marshals too? Not sure. Maybe a genuine bug?

Hawk.