• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:53:12 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxSCL - A tool to edit .scl files (engine sounds)

Started by HornetMaX, February 22, 2015, 01:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

This is Googles finest message and a bloody good idea. Let them infect themselves haha.

I will try again when at my 'proper PC'  not my work one, later. I was impatient to get volume-tweaking insights!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Yeah, I have to take care of this as soon as possible.
It's just a false positive on Qt 5.5 libraries, how annoying ...

MaX.

HornetMaX

Replaced Google Drive download link with Mega download link (due to false positive virus detection on Google Drive).

MaX.

P.S.
If you want to check that the file has no virus, you can download it and check it on virustotal.com (free).
There's only 1 AV out of 55 that thinks it's a virus (ClamAV, I've contacted them and notified about the false positive).

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

TFC

HornetMaX, I just spotted this topic..

Are you still planning on updating this tool to work with MX-B?

HornetMaX

Quote from: TheFatController on December 02, 2015, 07:28:48 PM
HornetMaX, I just spotted this topic..

Are you still planning on updating this tool to work with MX-B?
Not high priority in my list but yes, should not be too hard. I'll have a look once MXB beta4 is out.

TFC

Awesome.. Fingers crossed we should start seeing more in the way of custom bike's soon ;)

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Warlock

Hi max im getting this error when opening an engine.scl file from a beta8 bike.
Does the software need an update to parse that RATIO parameter?

Thank you

HornetMaX

Quote from: Warlock on February 29, 2016, 09:12:41 PM
Hi max im getting this error when opening an engine.scl file from a beta8 bike.
Does the software need an update to parse that RATIO parameter?
Definitely :)

Will do.

HornetMaX

March 16, 2016, 08:45:41 AM #42 Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:14:37 PM by HornetMaX
I know, I know, sorry. I'm had to finish a couple of things in MaxHUD and I just started to work on another GPB-related thingy so I'm a bit short on time: past 6 days average sleep = 4hrs/night :)

But it's definitely on my todo list, as I was planning to make it compatible with MXB too, so ...

Warlock

HornetMaX

Didn't forget you Warlock. Before this week (I'm on holiday) I had 30min to have a look: the ratio thing was fixed in 5min (including making it parse both b7 and b8 formats for the ratio), but I've discovered another annoying difference. The tyre model is now referenced via a tyre ID instead of a tyre file name. This means that given a tyre ID, I have to open each tyre file to find the one with the proper ID. Not hard, just boring code.

Why has that been changed ? I don't see any possible benefit.

Anyway, will work on it next week likely.