• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

a little advertising for GPBike

Started by finpower, March 08, 2015, 10:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finpower

as it would be if someone here would have the opportunity for GPBike a t-shirt to print swetter or cap?
if someone can here you could even make a collective order.
I would definitely define all three things.
was just so a train of thought.

greeting

sorry for my google english
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

That could be a good idea! Maybe someone could post pictures of some design ideas and Piboso might just take up the idea for extra funding? ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

March 08, 2015, 12:43:13 PM #2 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 01:17:49 PM by doubledragoncc
I am going to be having T-shirts etc for my company and will be having GPBikes Logos on them too with a good in-game shot too on the back, ca 10in.x10in. (25cmx25cm). Its a month or two away though.

I will post when done but thinking of holding a thread for best edited  in-game screenshot for the graphic on the back of the T-shirt.

There will be a logo on each arm and right breast too. An option for a large chest logo too.

I am still doing the fine finish to my new logo before I do this.

Out of interest, to think about how much better they can look, How much are you guys thinking is a fair price you would pay ?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

PiBoSo

:o
Not sure I'm comfortable with the idea unofficial merchandising and persons making money using the GP Bikes logo :-\
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

doubledragoncc

I dont intend to make money from your logo Piboso, I said a while back that it would mean you get advertizing AND money from the intake for the t-shirts or whatever has your logo on it. I am 100% behind you and GPBikes and am also just a small one man show, so I know how it is. The idea is to promote my products and yours together as I use GPB and MXB as a rule. I NEED your development to improve GPB and therefore it is only natural that you would receive money from this. We spoke about this a while back but much has happened since then and delayed things.

For the record, I am a business minded person but not a thief......................do I look like a lawyer lol.

Hope you understand now and I was not going to do anything until your approval of the design and concept anyways.

Any idea on the next beta or an alpha??????

Thanks

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 08, 2015, 02:55:21 PM

Any idea on the next beta or an alpha??????

I'm pretty sure "Beta's" come after "Alpha'" releases unless I'm going crazy DD. Hehe.  ;D

Hawk.

WALKEN

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 08, 2015, 02:25:25 PM

:o
Not sure I'm comfortable with the idea unofficial merchandising and persons making money using the GP Bikes logo :-\

Copyright,Trademark! Royalties! Do it, nowwww!   
Help me, help you!

doubledragoncc

OKAY fine............We spoke about this before and it was okay to do, but obviously forgotten. Sorry to try and help and actually put money into GPB.

I wont bother you with such trivial things again. I will ensure all my contact with bike manufacturers that i have spoken to and will be arranging to use my simulators at shows, events and in dealership showrooms in the near future, have NO knowledge of Piboso, GPB or MXB. I shall remove the GPB and MXB sections from my new website and all of the other sites and forums I have pushed the name Piboso, MXB or GPB so as to not upset you both any further.

I apologize for having blatantly disrespecting you and wrongly assuming you would appreciate publicity and financial help.

If you require me to leave the forum I fully understand and will do so immediately.

Allan JP Beaton

h106frp

????

Is a bit of this thread missing, thats quite a response to make.

Last bit from PiBoso seemed to a general shot at the 'unofficial' part and not particularly aimed at you DD but at the thread in general, i'm sure if you have a previous agreement then he would just want to be in the loop to say he was OK with the presentation of his logo before anything was produced but i think that is typical for any sponsor.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 08, 2015, 05:09:49 PM
OKAY fine............We spoke about this before and it was okay to do, but obviously forgotten. Sorry to try and help and actually put money into GPB.

I wont bother you with such trivial things again. I will ensure all my contact with bike manufacturers that i have spoken to and will be arranging to use my simulators at shows, events and in dealership showrooms in the near future, have NO knowledge of Piboso, GPB or MXB. I shall remove the GPB and MXB sections from my new website and all of the other sites and forums I have pushed the name Piboso, MXB or GPB so as to not upset you both any further.

I apologize for having blatantly disrespecting you and wrongly assuming you would appreciate publicity and financial help.

If you require me to leave the forum I fully understand and will do so immediately.

Allan JP Beaton

Whoa!! Calm down DD... What's up mate, you get out the wrong side of bed this morning. Lol

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I asked ages ago and it was okayed but lately anytime I offer to push GPB I get nailed for it so I am sick of a slap in the face for trying to help AFTER it was said there is no problem.

No problem I will just use MotoGP or RIDE in the future

DD

WALKEN

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 08, 2015, 05:09:49 PM

Allan JP Beaton

Allan,

Money is money and friends are friends but the two don't mix. Maybe Piboso wants to monitor how GPBikes is represented regardless.

To keep peace on this level I believe its only fair to not get offended by Piboso's post as he should be looking out for his own interest as you should also.  Your concept should present itself on its own merit without the help of GPBikes and vice versa.  If you are demoing your concept at a booth at an electronics show and the client is more interested in GPBikes or again vice versa feeling can get hurt.   

To put it lightly, I'm sure Piboso doesn't want to be your little bitch and I'm sure you don't want to be his little bitch.

This reminds me of a local studio engineer I know very well who has clients that tell him "hey man we're gonna be huge sooooooo maybe you can work with us and give us a break, so that way when we become famous you will have part of the glory" pffffffffffffff...

Don't take it so personal man. Just keep at your project as I'm sure people here are excited about it.   
Help me, help you!

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 08, 2015, 06:24:24 PM
I asked ages ago and it was okayed but lately anytime I offer to push GPB I get nailed for it so I am sick of a slap in the face for trying to help AFTER it was said there is no problem.

DD

Yes. I remember it well. But if I remember rightly, Piboso gave you permission to promote GPB/MXB on your website and(correct me if I'm wrong here) also for permission to promote GPB/MXB at any events/exhibitions you do. I'm pretty sure he never gave permission for you to sell merchandise as part of that agreement(selling merchandise is another serious level of promotion altogether). Agreements like that require official/legal contracts and not just verbal agreements, you know that DD.... That is all Piboso is saying that he is not happy about anyone making and selling merchandise under the GPB/MXB or any other of his products without official license to do so, understandable don't you think?...... I think there has just been a misunderstanding in what Piboso has posted here.

Your doing a great job mate, but I am a little surprised at your reaction to such a comment.... I mean you have to stand back and ask yourself: If someone started selling merchandise on your companies good name without license to do so how would you feel? Promotion of a product and selling merchandise under a product name are two totally different things altogether.  ;) :)

Hawk.

WALKEN

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 08, 2015, 06:24:24 PM

DD

Bit of advice, don't get disappointed because what you think is the way isn't for others. You won't go far in the business world that way.

Besides GPBikes is the ONLY gig in town when it comes to motorcycle simulation so I wouldn't be so quick to brush it off and head on over to console games as that market isn't about what you are portraying to be building, hence you need GPBikes not vice versa 8)   
Help me, help you!

doubledragoncc

March 08, 2015, 06:53:59 PM #14 Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:04:07 PM by doubledragoncc
FINE

If you want to belive I NEED GPB go ahead...............I dont need jack shit son. I am damn good at marketing and dont need nobody to help me. I was offering to advertize GPB and give some money too, but you think your GODS for having GPB well your just the same as us and it dont give you the right to put people down for trying to help purely out of kindness and respect for your product.

Dont worry I an out of here and wont bother your kingdom again.

DD