• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

a little advertising for GPBike

Started by finpower, March 08, 2015, 10:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Listen Walken lets take this outside the forum.

1. You accuse me of USING the logo for my own gain......WRONG I dont need it I was offering to spread the name of GPB around, in fact it would get in the way of my own design but I wanted to help get money for the community ie PIBOSO and you call me a user

2. You use stupid insulting comments like calling me a little bitch on a period and you say its not being childish!!!!

3. Your wrong on all points about me and dont have the balls to say it to my face but your a big man online

4. You have permanently beaten me down at any offer of help for raising funds for PIBOSO!!!!! which is for the community!!!!

5. You expect me to apologize for your rudeness and insults

6. Your basically calling me scum and a thief by USING others for my own gain........what part of giving money to PIBOSO is for myself??????

7. Your an arrogant moderator who thinks that it gives you the right to be insulting, rude and lie about others just because you can not be kicked off for being so.

8 You just lost PIBOSO  money and free marketing You must feel so proud!!!!!!

Thanks for the kind PM's guys, at least I know the community knows the truth. Thank you and goodbye all.
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

BOBR6 84

A personal vendetta.. Nice  ::)

Why not just try and discuss something in private with piboso?

Dont throw it all away over this DD.

doubledragoncc

Too late BOBPPPPPPP we get on so well and then the moderator has a hair up his ass and gets big headed because he is a moderator he aint nothing but a normal person and I dont let people talk to me like that in real life so why should I put up with it here just because I am trying to help????

Screw that

Not gonna waste no more breath on it BOBPPP. Have a great day my friend

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

WALKEN

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 09, 2015, 11:26:46 PM
I agree with walken..

Although I think piboso should welcome all and any help he can get!

Anything to do with buisness/money should be discussed and agreed on behind the scenes.. Otherwise these threads happen!  ::)

Thank you Bob for the vote of confidence!

I am here to help Piboso, not to hinder the progress but quite the opposite. I hope everyone that is here to offer their own unique ability understands the situation for what it is worth.

I didn't offer my services to divide our community. One thing you always have to realize is that GPBikes belongs to Piboso, it is his work to call the shots on.

Help me, help you!