• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 04:08:09 AM

Helpp Me !!

Started by adrmelandri, March 10, 2015, 10:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrmelandri

Hello guys, i really don't know how to overcome this things. i always have the front tyre locked when cornering at the maximum lean angle (every bikes except Honda RC213V 2014 and Suzuki GSX-RR) ???. Also having a problem when braking. I saw the member who uploaded the video of murasama setup in victoria, but he could do 200km/h in the turn 3 and then he braking to turn 4 than just suddenly down to like 90-100km/h, i don't know if he braking use rear and front but for me using 2 of brake at the same time, don't work that well for me, especially with the front brake, always use hard braking. My best lap time in Australia was 1:32.xxx and i don't know how to improve it. If someone can help me, i damn appreciate your help..  :-\ ;)
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

janaucarre

Sorry guy, only do, do, redo and do more laps is the only solution to learn.

adrmelandri

well okay, how about lose the front tyre, the front tyre always lock every single time i leaning at the maximum angle especially when i use the STK 1000 Bikeset :-[ :-[

BOBR6 84

Hello

You have to pay attention to the lean angle of the bike and try to sit the bike up as early as possible.. Also try different lines around the corners until you can do consistant laps.. Even if they are slow, wide lines you can build speed from there with practice. Play around with the bike setup too!

Also on some circuits everybody has some trouble with track surface on some corners. So you have to compromise.
;)

Nitrox

I would like to revive this topic: I don't really can see why I always loose the front, even when I am accelerating again. Is there a setup to adress this problem? I don't think it is realistic.

JJS209

Nitrox

Happened to me with CBR 600 RR, R6, ZX-6R, Daytona675, RSV4... basically I think this is a general problem. RCV213 2014 is way better, it also behaves better on bumps. Still, it starts getting very nervous when accelerating hard.

Tracks: Victoria ist definately the best, but happens in the last tight right corner too. Other tracks: Losail, Spa, Catalunya, Brno, Pannoniaring (not released, but very smooth surface).

Would be interested in CBR 600 RR primarily, as I own one in real life!

FastFreddy

Quote from: Nitrox on April 03, 2015, 11:37:12 AM

Would be interested in CBR 600 RR primarily, as I own one in real life!

yes but I do not think you go to the limit of the bike as in gpbikes with maximum lean in every corner! Gpbikes is a simulator,and as in real life,need sensitivity through corners. :)

Nitrox

Well I lost the front wheel in practically every corner even on smooth tracks once in a while. I don't think this is normal behaviour, especially when accelerating out of the corner.

Also, except for very bumpy corners, I think one should be able to go through it with max lean angle when there is no other force applied (braking!). A sim simply does not provide enough feedback on the actual lean angle!

Hawk

Quote from: Nitrox on April 08, 2015, 07:12:05 PM
Well I lost the front wheel in practically every corner even on smooth tracks once in a while. I don't think this is normal behaviour, especially when accelerating out of the corner.

Also, except for very bumpy corners, I think one should be able to go through it with max lean angle when there is no other force applied (braking!). A sim simply does not provide enough feedback on the actual lean angle!

Hi Nitrox.

No disrespect intended at all, but it sounds like, especially for the smooth surface tracks, you are not braking correctly if you are losing the front end on the corners? Either that or your setup is creating a badly balanced bike?

On the good surfaced track circuits you definitely can go through the corners and exit corners accelerating without the front end washing away from you..... I never get that front end-washout  problem anymore unless the track surface is bad or the bike setup is bad.

If you could name the tracks and bikes your having problems with it would help us a great deal to help you with this problem you are having(though I see you have already done this in your above posts, but maybe you have tried other tracks since?).  Probably a good idea to tell us what controller your using to operate your bike too. :)

Hope this helps.

Hawk.

PS: The tracks you have mentioned in you above posts are not particularly good track surfaced circuits(some you named are better than others you named) with the exception of Victoria which is a good track surface except for that 10th corner I think it is? The tight right hander at the bottom of the hill which has some issue.
All the bikes you mention above are good bikes and should handle well if setup properly on a good track surface. 
;)

BOBR6 84

Its a difficult sim no doubt..
Something worth pointing out I think is the speed you are doing..

When you take a corner and it looks and feels slow, if you look at the speedo you are probably doing over 100mph lol.

If u use the chase view the sense of speed doesnt really match up! Also the sound of some bikes... You can pull away from a stand still, the engine sound is doscile yet you are doing 60-70mph.

Boerenlater

Practice more.
Maybe try some different settings. What do you use? Keyboard? A controller?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Nitrox

Thank you all for your answers! I was looking for a general hint on the setup to adress this. I only tried standard setup (with soft tires) until now.

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 09, 2015, 12:06:57 AM
No disrespect intended at all, but it sounds like, especially for the smooth surface tracks, you are not braking correctly if you are losing the front end on the corners? Either that or your setup is creating a badly balanced bike?

Well, that's exactly the point. I am perfectly fine with losing the front while braking to hard. What I don't understand is why I loose the front when NOT braking anymore either at APEX at max lean or even when accelerating again. I would expect to loose the rear when accelerating too hard resulting in low- or even highside crash.

I know that I have to practice a lot the get decent times (I use Xbox 360 controller). Just wanted to ask as I think this isn'T realistic behaviour. Never seen this before on MotoGP and also in RL the last thing I worry about after APEX is the front wheel - unless the road is REALLY bumpy.

Will practice more and report back when I have the time ;)

Abigor

Quote from: Nitrox on April 12, 2015, 06:36:53 AM
Thank you all for your answers! I was looking for a general hint on the setup to adress this. I only tried standard setup (with soft tires) until now.

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 09, 2015, 12:06:57 AM

Well, that's exactly the point. I am perfectly fine with losing the front while braking to hard. What I don't understand is why I loose the front when NOT braking anymore either at APEX at max lean or even when accelerating again. I would expect to loose the rear when accelerating too hard resulting in low- or even highside crash.

I know that I have to practice a lot the get decent times (I use Xbox 360 controller). Just wanted to ask as I think this isn'T realistic behaviour. Never seen this before on MotoGP and also in RL the last thing I worry about after APEX is the front wheel - unless the road is REALLY bumpy.

Will practice more and report back when I have the time ;)
Well one word......Beta 6.......that's why you loose the front......and it has "NOTHING" to do with you setup......it is frustrating and you are absolutely right it is not "REALISTIC"

adrmelandri

Great answers from all of you guys ! I learned a lot from this topics and this forum.. still learning how to reduce the front end for some of the Bikes like SBK, WSS.... anyway, The STK1000 Bikes are amazing, i did 1'34 at phillip island, i never thought that i could do that.. haha i still trying to work out with the SBK Bikes :D training every single day !!