• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:08 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Next release 6d or beta7?

Started by BOBR6 84, March 14, 2015, 02:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Just intrested to know what kind of updates/changes we can expect from the next release?

Is it too early for a changelog?

Thanks.

tseklias

PiBoSo

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 14, 2015, 02:32:19 AM
Just intrested to know what kind of updates/changes we can expect from the next release?

Is it too early for a changelog?

Thanks.

Unfortunately a changelog is not ready yet.
So far, changes have mostly been on physics ( virtual rider ) and user interface.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

BOBR6 84

Ok no problem.. Sounds good anyway!

Cheers

dude

Yay, looking forward to the next beta  :)

matty0l215

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 18, 2015, 12:29:20 AM
So far, changes have mostly been on physics ( virtual rider ) and user interface.
New look?? :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 18, 2015, 11:43:24 AM

New rider I hope. Lol  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 18, 2015, 05:09:51 PM

Hawk.

Oh come on... he's not that bad (I like him :P)

Bloody sight easier to make suits for  ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

But the new rider looks like he might have frightened himself in a curve and filled out the back of his suit a wee bit............ well I mean he looks kinda bloated andd not really like a fit rider all the chicks will chase.

Oh you guys mean his actions............I dont watch men to be honest

I think the main issue is to have the virtual rider not upsetting the handling of the bike and if Piboso can do it thats fantastic, I think he has enough to do with physics than play around with a riders bum to make sure it looks better lol.

Keep up the great work Piboso. looking forward to the next beta.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 18, 2015, 06:49:40 PM
But the new rider looks like he might have frightened himself in a curve and filled out the back of his suit a wee bit............ well I mean he looks kinda bloated andd not really like a fit rider all the chicks will chase.

Oh you guys mean his actions............I dont watch men to be honest

I think the main issue is to have the virtual rider not upsetting the handling of the bike and if Piboso can do it thats fantastic, I think he has enough to do with physics than play around with a riders bum to make sure it looks better lol.

Keep up the great work Piboso. looking forward to the next beta.

DD

Well put DD!! LOL!!!  ;D ;D

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 18, 2015, 05:50:25 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 18, 2015, 05:09:51 PM

Hawk.

Oh come on... he's not that bad (I like him :P)

Bloody sight easier to make suits for  ;D

Well, I don't know who he was modelled after? But he's all out of proportion and built like a brick-sh*t-house: legs like tree trunks, short, elongated body and MASSIVE feet! Lol.
I certainly don't think he'd stand much chance of getting a works ride with a build like that. Hehe!

But no seriously I agree that the current adverse effects from the virtual rider are more important than the actual looks of the rider himself, but would be a great time to also change the rider too, don't you think? Preferably this time with "Ragdoll" function capable....  :P  ;D 8)

Hawk.

PiBoSo

Next release will be named Beta7.

In the meantime, another improvement: fixed the water particles.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

tseklias

Unfortunately a changelog is not ready yet.

can you be a little more expanding on this one? will problems like wobbling or wrong lock while sliding be fixed?
thanks for the update.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 18, 2015, 08:22:14 PM
Next release will be named Beta7.

In the meantime, another improvement: fixed the water particles.

:D

Klax75

Can we please, please make it where the rider can tuck in much earlier? Seems weird we are going 90 mph before we tuck in. Manually, or with automatic. Maybe if there has to be a set speed for both manual and automatic something much lower like 20 mph?

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on March 22, 2015, 10:36:12 AM
Can we please, please make it where the rider can tuck in much earlier? Seems weird we are going 90 mph before we tuck in. Manually, or with automatic. Maybe if there has to be a set speed for both manual and automatic something much lower like 20 mph?

+1

Hawk.