• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 05:05:55 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Next release 6d or beta7?

Started by BOBR6 84, March 14, 2015, 02:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tseklias

Quote from: Klax75 on March 22, 2015, 10:36:12 AM
Can we please, please make it where the rider can tuck in much earlier? Seems weird we are going 90 mph before we tuck in. Manually, or with automatic. Maybe if there has to be a set speed for both manual and automatic something much lower like 20 mph?

+1

In real life you can tuck-in whenever you want. God i love to tuck-in before i even start the bike just to make it look like how motogp riders tuck-in at the grid right before the red light go off.

kmracing99

my wishlist is to have collisions on the rider, 1. that will stop him falling through the ground  ::) 2. his knee doesnt go through the ground when leaning down, and i'd also love to be able to get the elbow down aswell  8)

Yohji

I hope somethings.

- Bikes upgrade(or Customize)system like a rFactor
change bikes visual or performance, or each.

-Lithing system
I want ride night losail in lighting!

-Rider has Ragdool or physics moment
Rider rolling when fall down like GTA4 ! (its used Euphoria) or many falling animation maed by Endolphin

yoshimura

hi piboso,

possibility of smoking on the two-stroke motorcycle?On mx bike, I see that there  :D thank.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Jose Reina

matty0l215

Can there be a way of disabling chat?? (for during certain sessions or being able to mute people etc)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PiBoSo

Quote from: matty0l215 on April 06, 2015, 02:35:29 PM
Can there be a way of disabling chat?? (for during certain sessions or being able to mute people etc)

It is possible to disable the chat on track.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

matty0l215

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 06, 2015, 02:59:52 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on April 06, 2015, 02:35:29 PM

It is possible to disable the chat on track.

Sorry, I meant for something like admins can disable all chat maybe (eg, being able to chat during practice/qualifying, then disable during race, or if a particular person is being vocal, mute them)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Jose Reina

Quote from: JamoZ on April 06, 2015, 02:32:38 PM
Quote from: Jose Reina on April 06, 2015, 02:20:41 PM
Fix core.exe?  ;D ;D ;D

hahahahahaha

Seriously, core.exe is the biggest problem of GPB and I think it should be treated with more attention and definitely fix it.
The GPB is the best simulator for motorcycles and certainly improved more in the future, but currently has a problem that many people do not want to play. I know several people who have the GPB and do not play by the problem of core.exe, and know others who do not buy the same problem.

Core.exe is a problem, the biggest problem, and should be fix to further improve the GPB

Vini

1 core.exe
2 (front) wobble
3 old rider

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on April 10, 2015, 02:50:06 PM
1 core.exe
2 (front) wobble
3 old rider

Hi Vin.

I think you'll find that the front end wobble is a bike physics issue that can be solved by the bike physics authors(of course it could also be a bad bike setup), or the bad track surface your riding on.

Hawk.

Klax75

For me it would be.

1. Core
2. Data Mismatch info reason why.

Later on Rider having a option for more riding styles. The current one is very old school, and looks odd on newer bikes. On 500cc it looks great.