• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:41:12 AM

ROUND 3: ASSEN

Started by LOOPATELI, March 03, 2015, 03:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giorjoe

great and clean battle, very good bikers

LOOPATELI

Sanctions of  Assen 3nd Race

Claims:

-- Giorjoe # 82 calls for chikailija #99 action at 1st lap ->Severe Punishment: 10  seconds penalty at the end of the race and loosing 1 point. Right at the start, chikailija collides straightly with Giorjoe, both falling to the ground. At the replay we can see how Chika goes straight and hits giorgio on the back, giorgio did not change of direction at all.

-- Hawk_UK #7 calls for Lluisete #32 action at 3rd lap ->Punishment: 5  seconds penalty at the end of the race. In the last chicane Lluisete brakes super late with no possibility to do the corner, and he didn't take in consideration that hawk was in front of him, causing the crash of hawk

LOOPATELI

Docfumi

Docfumi DSQ!!! Jump Start is only a ride through, we need to address this  >:(

MotoGP™ Basics

Key Rules

RIDE THROUGH PROCEDURE

The Ride Through Procedure penalty can be imposed on a rider if, for example, he has jump started and left his starting position before the red lights go off to signal the race has commenced.

During the race, the rider will be requested to ride through the pit lane and may then re-join his fellow competitors on track. Stopping is not permitted and the rider must respect the 60km/h speed limit in pit lane. In case of infraction of this speed limit, the ride through procedure will be repeated and in the case of a second infraction of this speed limit, the black flag signifying disqualification will be shown to the rider.

After notification has been made to the rider's team that a ride through penalty is being imposed, a yellow board displaying the riders' numbers will be shown at the finish line and the information will also be displayed on the timekeeping monitors. Failure by the relevant rider to ride through, having been shown the board five times, will result in that rider being shown the black flag.

In the case where the race organisation has been unable to carry out the ride through penalty before the end of the race, the relevant rider will be inflicted with a time penalty of 20 seconds.

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

LOOPATELI

Nothing we can do on that, look jose in the first race

chikailija

Just to apologise publicly for my collision at the start,sorry to giorjoe.And to add that I didnt done that deliberately,i had so much lag at the start,i did not saw half riders,including giorjoe.So much flickering and shit.Anyhow,sanction noted,no complain about that.See you on track.Cheers.

LOOPATELI

Quote from: chikailija on March 17, 2015, 04:50:52 PM
Just to apologise publicly for my collision at the start,sorry to giorjoe.And to add that I didnt done that deliberately,i had so much lag at the start,i did not saw half riders,including giorjoe.So much flickering and shit.Anyhow,sanction noted,no complain about that.See you on track.Cheers.

Yes jose and I think that it had to be a lag or ping or something, because it was like OMG he destroyed Giorjoe. But man we can do nothing about lags, anyway you didn't loose any position and only a point, not that bad haha is only a warning for all of us

Docfumi

Quote from: LOOPATELI on March 17, 2015, 04:45:58 PM

I know it is not your fault, just wanted to point that out for a future Beta release.
I did not want to jump start but my hand hit the LOW SPEED stick that I assigned and I was done racing before I got started.
Hope PiBoSo will look at a fix for this and I'll see you guys on track.

Thanks LOOPATELLI for all your hard work it was fun.  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

LOOPATELI

March 17, 2015, 05:08:56 PM #98 Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:37:22 PM by WALKEN
Quote from: docfumi on March 17, 2015, 05:00:23 PM
Quote from: LOOPATELI on March 17, 2015, 04:45:58 PM

I know it is not your fault, just wanted to point that out for a future Beta release.
I did not want to jump start but my hand hit the LOW SPEED stick that I assigned and I was done racing before I got started.
Hope PiBoSo will look at a fix for this and I'll see you guys on track.

Thanks LOOPATELLI for all your hard work it was fun.  ;D

I understand you dude, I got another (friggen)  core, 2 races in a row...