• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:46 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 4: BRNO

Started by LOOPATELI, March 17, 2015, 09:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rodrigovis

do not understand ... the end of the last lap the engine breaking bike ... I do not know if it's a game bug or is there really breaks ...
the temperature was 63
I was supposed to finish in 8th place ... well let's go to the next

Jose Reina

very bad race for me, 4 accidents without cadence
Congratulations to Yan24 for victory, as it was the more regularly and I just Hezio third (shame about the accident last lap, person if disturbed)

Thank you all for running a very difficult race in a very technical circuit

matty0l215

Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 22, 2015, 10:16:46 PM
do not understand ... the end of the last lap the engine breaking bike ... I do not know if it's a game bug or is there really breaks ...
the temperature was 63

You can break the engines if you over rev the bike (i've done it a couple of times when downshifting to fast)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Rodrigovis

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 22, 2015, 10:20:06 PM
Quote from: Rodrigovis on March 22, 2015, 10:16:46 PM
the temperature was 63

You can break the engines if you over rev the bike (i've done it a couple of times when downshifting to fast)

understand  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boerenlater

Apart from my good start which ended in colliding with falling riders and getting a new best laprecord it was the good old song of falling, falling and even more falling.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

My first much anticipated proper race with all you lovely boys and girls.

Very much enjoyed it thank you, despite everything going wrong from Quallie onwards. Finished 15th I think mainly because of drop-outs but hey to finish at all is a start I guess.

Apologies to those who lapped me and saw me in a blind panic to get out of the way - creating chaos I expect.

Onwards and upwards!
Thank you all again.
:D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Rodrigovis

ultimately did not save the replay ... now we wait to just download ...

yan24

Good race for me, I left for head and I saw HEZIO and ALEXHRS where LOOPATELI and then a latecomer who did not respect the blue flag brought down HEZIO and there I made the only race up to the fin.

j' noticed that certain driver does not respect the blue flags and even several drivers who were stopped on the track.

Google translation

LOOPATELI

RESULTS+REPLAY

I had a really nice battle with hezio in the first laps, then i started to crash and I miss the race
Congrats yan, you are the man dude

Hawk

March 22, 2015, 11:10:32 PM #55 Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 09:56:11 AM by Hawk_UK
I had a good race for me.... I crashed 3 times: One was a clash with Malve I think it was? But as far as I'm concerned it was just a racing incident and I was the one who ended up on the floor. Lol. One crash was due to a bump in the track, and the other was a strange case of sudden increase in rear wheel engine breaking(Very weird!!) which made the back end slide round on me and crash.
Anyway I ended up in 7th place so some good points for the team and myself! I'm Happy!! ;D 8)

Congrats to Yan for the win(sorry for mistaking Josie as the winner in the chat after the race. (No disrespect Josie. :-[ ) But well done Yan!  ;D 8)

Looking forward to the next race!!  8)

Hawk.

PS: Thanks to Napalm Nick for lending me his set-up! It worked great mate! ;D 8)

Jose Reina

Hahahaha, quiet Hawk, I missed two or three beers more to win hahaha. Very funny my new name Josie hahahhaha,  I like;)

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on March 23, 2015, 06:09:21 AM
Hahahaha, quiet Hawk, I missed two or three beers more to win hahaha. Very funny my new name Josie hahahhaha,  I like;)

Hehehe.... Is my English accent(well that's my excuse. Haha).... Glad you like your new name mate. Lol.  ;D ;D

Hawk.

tonygas

Good guys race, although it has been a disaster pa me. Going third or fourth in the first round of Jose Reina behind someone slipped under braking and took me ahead. I'll have to see it in repetition. From there, I stood on the track and gave me from behind again and again. I think it was 4 times at least until the last out. After the attempt to trace pissed haha I could commit many mistakes.
See you at the next.

Hawk

Quote from: tonygas on March 23, 2015, 10:22:16 AM
Good guys race, although it has been a disaster pa me. Going third or fourth in the first round of Jose Reina behind someone slipped under braking and took me ahead. I'll have to see it in repetition. From there, I stood on the track and gave me from behind again and again. I think it was 4 times at least until the last out. After the attempt to trace pissed haha I could commit many mistakes.
See you at the next.

Yes I feel your pain mate.... You must've had to catch and pass me three times was it? I had a good time trying to keep ahead of you but you were just that little bit too quick for me.  :P  ;D

Hawk.