• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:59:06 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Calendar

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, March 24, 2015, 01:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuovaic

English speaking site:
http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/

If gmt-3 is at      17.00 then
Uk is gmt +1.      21.00
France  gmt +2.  22.00

Bambino

Good morning , I saw that will run on Saturdays is impossible for me to run the championship. I hope you can take my place other participants. For work I can not run on Saturdays .

You enjoy the championship!

Greetings to all !

hezio

Quote from: nuovaic on April 20, 2015, 06:36:40 AM
English speaking site:
http://www.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/

If gmt-3 is at      17.00 then
Uk is gmt +1.      21.00
France  gmt +2.  22.00

French is in GMT+1 but we have a changement hours in year because in france we have an hour summer and winter.
In the moment the time for me is 19h19 and in Brasil GMT-3 is 14h20 there is 5 hours in difference.
Because we have an hours summer but in winter we have only 4 hours on the difference.
It's crazy and it's complicate  :o
For the history it's when there is a big problem with the petrol in the world the french take this system for decrease the cost petrol.

Hawk

@Lotusmania: I presume the Assen Race is still on tonight? Just asking because I know you were talking about server lag problems for some riders??  :-\

Hawk.

yan24

The organization of this championship is a little bit disappointing.

LOOPATELI please come to make us a new championship.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 13, 2015, 08:47:30 AM
@Lotusmania: I presume the Assen Race is still on tonight? Just asking because I know you were talking about server lag problems for some riders??  :-\

Hawk.

Course it stills on. About the lag, what can I do dude? It's the only server that I have. It's not my fault if GP Bikes can't do a decent MP race within drivers from the otherside of the Atlantic or Pacific.

Hawk

Quote from: lotusmania on June 13, 2015, 05:09:33 PM

Hawk.

Course it stills on. About the lag, what can I do dude? It's the only server that I have. It's not my fault if GP Bikes can't do a decent MP race within drivers from the otherside of the Atlantic or Pacific.

I have no problem with lag. But others do and have voiced their doubts whether to continue and some have pulled out, that's all.

Hawk.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 13, 2015, 05:26:11 PM
Quote from: lotusmania on June 13, 2015, 05:09:33 PM

Hawk.

I have no problem with lag. But others do and have voiced their doubts whether to continue and some have pulled out, that's all.

Hawk.

Sadly I got nothing to do =/

Napalm Nick

For me its all good Lotus you are doing the best you can no more is possible to prevent lag.

Actually I think GPBikes is affected by lag the least of most racing games  :D

If you want me to run server just say but then lag will probably be bad for you guys in Brasil  :P lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 13, 2015, 06:35:04 PM
For me its all good Lotus you are doing the best you can no more is possible to prevent lag.

Actually I think GPBikes is affected by lag the least of most racing games  :D

If you want me to run server just say but then lag will probably be bad for you guys in Brasil  :P lol

Don't worry, let's use mine. If it doesn't works and make the drivers unhappy, we cancel this championship.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Now I can't find my server, anyone knows why?

matty0l215

Are you using a separate install for the server??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 13, 2015, 07:04:34 PM
Are you using a separate install for the server??

The server is opened in another computer. So yes.

matty0l215

have you got assen installed on your pc??
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 13, 2015, 07:06:46 PM
have you got assen installed on your pc??

Lol, forgot it, I was opening another copy of my GPB xD