• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:37:35 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Championship Information

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, March 24, 2015, 02:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Hello guys, it's a pleasure to announce that GP Bikes Brasil is launching its first championship. We've been working on this since the end of 2014, setting everything rightly, so we expect to do a great championship for you guys.

To start, we choosed the SSP600 mod, a fantastic job made my GP Bikes Italia. Our focus is to give to our Brazilian and South-American community, a easy motorcycle to drive and learn more about this fantastic game. Of course, people from all around the world are invited to join us. We will use english as the main language.

There will be 7 races, happenning at each 15 days, following the European Super Stock championship. We will just allow teams signup, and the max drivers per team is 2. If you have a biggest team, split it and rename it. Of course, it's better to give a better name to the second team than Team 1 and Team 2.

We will only allow NAME and SURNAME, so, we won't allow nicknames. If you don't use to use your real name, use a pseudonym, but it needs to follow the example: Yuri Bascopé.

Skins need to be delivered 5 days before the races. We will up the signup soon.

ALEale

Just one thing: our mod is superSPORT not superSTOCK ;)

BOBR6 84

Hi, nice to see another championship.. however, why is it so important to use real names?

also, after looking at the rule book.. I am scared to sign up.. WOW lol  ;D

Hawk

March 24, 2015, 08:23:41 AM #3 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 08:25:30 AM by Hawk_UK
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 24, 2015, 06:39:37 AM
Hi, nice to see another championship.. however, why is it so important to use real names?

Agree. It doesn't make sense to ask for real names not nicknames and then say you will allow "Suedo"  names; a nickname is a "Suedo" name.  ;D

My name is "Hawk", my surname is "UK" so I presume this will qualify?  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2015, 08:23:41 AM
My name is "Hawk", my surname is "UK" so I presume this will qualify?  ;D
Hawk.

No it must be Hawk Uk not Hawk UK.

Regards,
Nick Napalm.  :-*
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: Hawk_UK on March 24, 2015, 08:23:41 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on March 24, 2015, 06:39:37 AM

Agree. It doesn't make sense to ask for real names not nicknames and then say you will allow "Suedo"  names; a nickname is a "Suedo" name.  ;D

My name is "Hawk", my surname is "UK" so I presume this will qualify?  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Sorry guys, it's our "racing culture", in our vision, nickname is now allowed in racing xD. I know it's SuperSport, I made a mistake and already asked to PiBoSo to change the chill board name

Napalm Nick

I am wondering if the server has been tested for Ping rates for European or further competitors?

Just a thought.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 24, 2015, 10:15:17 AM
I am wondering if the server has been tested for Ping rates for European or further competitors?

Just a thought.
Good point Nick.

I have practiced on Klax's server in USA on a ping of 150 and everything worked fine..... Not sure what my ping rate on a Brazilian server would be though? Maybe 200 - 250?? So would have to test that and see how it goes.  :)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

March 24, 2015, 10:56:42 AM #8 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:00:16 AM by Napalm Nick
Oh well 150 to USA is good.  :)

I remember poor Hamish's ping was >400 from Australia during last race but it didn't cause much problem I think.

Ten riders with ping >250 might be though.

Lotus - Is there a server we can test it yet?

Ah yes I see it is up already we will see how it is

Bambino

Good morning ! How good a championship of SSP600 !
When you begin the enrollment process ? And you know if we would have problems from Spain LAG ?

We hope to enroll news from Spain GP Bikes !

Greetings !  :)

Napalm Nick

Just a thought.

I am on the server with a pretty stable Ping of 219 from United Kingdom. 

What is it from Spain, Italy, France etc?

Bambino

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 24, 2015, 11:33:16 AM

Just a thought.

Well do not know. This later proves to enter the Server and you answer .

Greetings ! :)

JJS209

Quote from: lotusmania on March 24, 2015, 02:39:23 AM
1.5.3 Changing the line suddenly and unexpectedly;

1.5.4 Changing the line for more than an opportunity in a position battle;
?

1:11 Cheaters will be BANNED FOREVER
Are there some? never noticed something like that and ... how???

1:12 Incidents in the first lap will have doubled weight (x2).

too many "rules" for me to participate on this.

anyway, thanks for managing a championship for the commuinity!

Boerenlater

March 24, 2015, 01:04:07 PM #13 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 02:39:53 PM by lotusmania
Quote from: JJS209 on March 24, 2015, 12:25:45 PM
1.5.3 Changing the line suddenly and unexpectedly;

1.5.4 Changing the line for more than an opportunity in a position battle;
?

1:11 Cheaters will be BANNED FOREVER
Are there some? never noticed something like that and ... how???

1:12 Incidents in the first lap will have doubled weight (x2).

too many "rules" for me to participate on this.

anyway, thanks for managing a championship for the commuinity!
I agree.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 24, 2015, 11:33:16 AM

Just a thought.

Germany - 270
Scotland - 250
Poland - 800