• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:04:46 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Daily Fun Race Events Poll...... Please vote guys.

Started by Hawk, March 28, 2015, 12:19:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be interested in Daily Fun Races

Yes
No
Maybe

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on March 31, 2015, 07:49:14 PM

No probs, I will do that Poll Vote now..... Then I'll come online and test your Race Server if it's still up there right now?  ;)

Hawk.
[/quote]

Thanks I see it. Sorry I missed your question earlier. I leave the server on a few days now.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 31, 2015, 09:45:06 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on March 31, 2015, 07:49:14 PM

No probs, I will do that Poll Vote now..... Then I'll come online and test your Race Server if it's still up there right now?  ;)

Hawk.

Thanks I see it. Sorry I missed your question earlier. I leave the server on a few days now.

Hi Nick.
I've just been online and connected to your server with no problems at all.  ;D 8)

Sorry I wasn't on your race server earlier when I posted above.... My PC started to lock up for some reason and I had to go through some system/disk checks to sort it out and that took ages to complete.  ::)

It would be good to go through all the different server bike categories to make sure they all work fine. I will be online tomorrow and go through them all if you like?  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Thanks man,

Let's wait for Klaxs Bike Mod update today then I want to go back to FTP mode. Currently it has a Mega load. Me and JJ tried a few different bikes there  yesterday so all should be good.

The main test will be if the SBK bike sets all match up.

Thanks for your help.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"