• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:20:23 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Direct lean - what value do you use ?

Started by HornetMaX, April 07, 2015, 11:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which value of Direct Lean do you use ? (check in into the in-game settings, input 1 page)

Between 0% and 24%
17 (53.1%)
Between 25% and 49%
2 (6.3%)
Between 50% and 74%
2 (6.3%)
Between 75% and 100%
11 (34.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

HornetMaX

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

April 07, 2015, 01:23:31 PM #3 Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 01:25:26 PM by Hawk UK
To me 100% feels natural to what I want the bike to do, like in real life.

No direct lean is like your on a bike coming into a corner and want to lean and the bike does nothing for a split second and even when it starts to lean it leans very sluggish. I'd compare no direct lean like flying a 747 when what you really want is the performance of an F22 fighter jet(100% lean).
I defy anyone to go through a quick chicane were you have to flick the bike very quickly one way then the other and make it successfully at speed with direct lean at 0%.  :P

Roll on proper bike controllers so we can finally have good control of bikes! Come on DD we're waiting! Hehe  :P ;D

Hawk.
PS: I use a joystick now because it's the only controller I have with the square shaped stick stop(equal better precise control)

doubledragoncc

H if you realized the stress I got now, dude I just wanna sleep! Ive had a roof leak since 20th Jan and landlords workers are shit. Beds leaning against the wall and sleepin on the couch(NOT sleeping lol) and deliveries for tools and parts every day I am trapped here............HELP! lol

Trying my best to get all done but the Malaysian University is a priority and now the buggers to fly me out there to work with them!WTF?

I am doing my best, it will be worth it it the end but doing me head in.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Oh poo I forgot to say 100%............................why would you want less? lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 07, 2015, 01:43:53 PM
H if you realized the stress I got now, dude I just wanna sleep! Ive had a roof leak since 20th Jan and landlords workers are shit. Beds leaning against the wall and sleepin on the couch(NOT sleeping lol) and deliveries for tools and parts every day I am trapped here............HELP! lol

Trying my best to get all done but the Malaysian University is a priority and now the buggers to fly me out there to work with them!WTF?

I am doing my best, it will be worth it it the end but doing me head in.

DD

Yeah... It's a long and painful road getting a product to market, and at times it can feel like your just constantly banging your head against a brick wall and getting nowhere. Bloody-minded persistence mate and you'll get there in the end.  ;) 8) 8)

Hawk.

JJS209

nuovaic

BOBR6 84

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Klax75

Mine is set to 0% but with DST it doesn't seem to do anything.