• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:02:59 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 6: MISANO

Started by LOOPATELI, April 07, 2015, 09:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 09, 2015, 11:05:01 PM
Which corner nick? I thought misano was a nice surface??
Yes its lovely generally but I see in chat many complain of the bumpy right corner before the right/left chicane where, for mortals, it is a lottery to make it round, but as I said if no-one wants it changed they must say. The 'hole' needed filling though.

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 10, 2015, 12:24:15 AM
last corner exit: There is a hole in the sand pit mesh were riders fall through.
This problem has now been fixed

Thanks Hawk - This is vey good news for everyone, now a last corner fall into the hole wont be the end of the race for them

For this fixed version of Misano, it will need a new replay zoom camera file creating if anyone is interested in doing that?

If I had the first idea how I would help ;-)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

LOOPATELI

I'm working on fixing Misano:

To fix:

• Last corner exit: There is a hole in the sand pit mesh were riders fall through.
    This problem has now been fixed.

• One of the corners creates a lot of instability in the Moto 3 bike front end causing front end washouts easily.
    Not sure if I can fix this without original source files(which I have not got), but I'm looking at working just with the collision detection mesh to see if I can rebuild that section of track. Let's see how it goes.  ;)
  • For this fixed version of Misano, it will need a new replay zoom camera file creating if anyone is interested in doing that? This would save me time, otherwise I'll have to do it myself when I've finished doing the above work. Contact me via 'Personal Message(PM)' if your interested and I'll send you the track files you'll require to do that.

Hawk.

i will do autism camera file

finpower

So I think misano is a beautiful course.
two curves are to be treated with caution. But if you have a good setup that is found to deal with.
I once just sepang getestet.aber hello, since running in many curves much bad. :o
This course is for me almost impassable. 8)
is anyone ever driven the price test? ::)
Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Hawk

Quote from: LOOPATELI on April 10, 2015, 11:19:14 AM

To fix:

• Last corner exit: There is a hole in the sand pit mesh were riders fall through.

• One of the corners creates a lot of instability in the Moto 3 bike front end causing front end washouts easily.
    Not sure if I can fix this without original source files(which I have not got), but I'm looking at working just with the collision detection mesh to see if I can rebuild that section of track. Let's see how it goes.  ;)
  • For this fixed version of Misano, it will need a new replay zoom camera file creating if anyone is interested in doing that? This would save me time, otherwise I'll have to do it myself when I've finished doing the above work. Contact me via 'Personal Message(PM)' if your interested and I'll send you the track files you'll require to do that.

Hawk.

i will do autism camera file

Hi Loopa....

That would be great! You do the Zoom/Camera replay file(all I would advise when creating the zoom cameras is to not have all cameras zoomed right into the rider, but have some sections of the track were we can also see other riders in the camera shot too).
Great! This will allow me to crack on with the Marshals File.  ;)

I will send you a PM with the new track version download link so you can work fully on this.

I have sorted out the dodgy corner during my lunch break. Riders will now be able to go through that corner with complete confidence.

Thanks for your help mate... You a STAR!  ;D 8)

Hawk.
PS: Thanks for the thought Nick, appreciate that.  ;) 8)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 10, 2015, 12:23:59 PM
I have sorted out the dodgy corner during my lunch break.

During your lunch-break??!! Wow that's impressive man, I had trouble just sorting my sandwiches. Thanks.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 10, 2015, 12:28:24 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on April 10, 2015, 12:23:59 PM
I have sorted out the dodgy corner during my lunch break.

During your lunch-break??!! Wow that's impressive man, I had trouble just sorting my sandwiches. Thanks.

Creating a new section of collision detection mesh is a lot simpler job than creating track and then having to UV map and texture and match track to terrain, etc, etc.....  :)

Hawk.

Jose Reina

To fix:

Hawk.

hawk what you need?

Hawk

Quote from: Jose Reina on April 10, 2015, 02:05:57 PM

To fix:

Hawk.

hawk what you need?

It's okay. Jose..... Thanks for the thought, but Loopa has already kindly offered to do the Replay camera file for me, that's all I need right now.....

Although I'm having problems getting the sector times to register on track.... seems no matter what I do they just won't register? Do you know anything about applying the "Race Data" file, because at the moment it's got me completely foxed(beat). I've tried everything I know and the sector times still won't register.  If I can't get the sector timings to work then we'll have to stick with the current version of Misano. I'm hoping someone else can take a look at it from a fresh perspective(I've probably done something really silly(hopefully) and they could see the problem.

Thank you Jose.  ;)

Hawk.

Jose Reina

uff about it can not help you, I'm a real noob for those things

Boerenlater

I'm not playing sunday.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Meyer#12

Seems like something is wrong, just did some laps earlier today and my times havent come to the hotlap server?
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

I noticed this too. Typical when I finally get a good lap in.  >:(

Jose Reina

tomorrow restar the server

Meyer#12

Thanks, but i have no time so far, so what if i dont have time to put a lap in tomorrow? :(
Meyer#12

Jose Reina