• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:31:11 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

ROUND 1: Aragon

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, April 18, 2015, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

April 18, 2015, 03:07:31 PM Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 02:30:46 PM by lotusmania
Track: Aragon_V0.85_NDS
Category: SSP600
Practice: 30 min (During the week, it will be allowed 900 min)
Qualify: 10 min
Warmup: 5 min
Race: 50%
Sunny conditions
Limited Tyre Sets: Yes (disabled during the week)

Time schedule:

Practice 16h30 GMT-3 (Not mandatory)
Qualy 17h00 GMT -3
Warmup 17h10 GMT -3
Race 17h15 GMT-3

PASSWORD: race1

Post your doubts here.

Round 1 Results

1 - yan24
2 - BOBR6 84
3 - tonygas
4 - Diego Ivanovic
5 - SuperTaranta
6 - matty0l215
7 - giorjoe
8 - Hawk_UK
9 - MaLve
10 - Napalm Nick

BOBR6 84

well.. i don't want my stats/laptimes to say ''bob hoskins'' so if i cannot have ''BOBR6 84'' during the race.. count me out.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on April 18, 2015, 03:29:47 PM
well.. i don't want my stats/laptimes to say ''bob hoskins'' so if i cannot have ''BOBR6 84'' during the race.. count me out.

Ok

Hawk

I would advise not to run any sight or warm-up laps as the time set in game to do those laps is too long to be sitting on the grid.... I think it's 4 mins+.  :-\

Plus by running those there is more chance of riders getting a core.exe crash, so it's best just to go straight to start grid until Piboso fixes this.  ;)

Just a thought.  ;)

Hawk.

Hawk

Oh NOoOOooo!!  Bob, team mate! Don't drop out!  :(

You can just create another profile under "Bob Hoskins"?

Hawk.

giorjoe

Giorjoe rider ok for Aragon if i can
Giorjoe #82 kawasaki

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk UK on April 18, 2015, 05:35:54 PM

Oh NOoOOooo!!  Bob, team mate! Don't drop out!  :(

You can just create another profile under "Bob Hoskins"?

Hawk.

Hmm I dont know :/ I want to race but it all seems a bit of a PITA..

Especially with all the issues online..

I want to try beta7 more than anything else at the moment! I want to see some real progress.

My tag is BOBR6 84.. Thats what iv always raced online with. I dont care about the online car racing culture.. From where all this bullshit comes from.
;)

Klax75

I'm with Bob, I don't want to have to make another profile that is going to list me totally separate from the name I already use. "HGP Klax DST" is my game name, people know that's me. And the standings are going to be posted on the forum not in game. The naming restrictions make it less about racing and more about odd rules that have nothing to do with actual track time.

Rossi has "The Doctor" written on his leathers not "Rossi" but we all know who it is. Jack Miller had "Jackass" written on his leathers in Moto 3, not "Miller".

Having this real name, or fake surname only rule just seems odd. It should be about filling up the grid, not about what are name is listed as from the Championship sign up, to the in-sim name, to our forum name.

tonygas

Hi, my name is tonygas profile, is that I will use although this championship registered as Antonio Bellerin.

giorjoe

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Guys, I had a big short circuit in my PC, so I don't know if it will be fixed until this saturday or if I'll get a new one until there. For now, I'll delay the championship start. To compensate you who was waiting for that, we'll allow to use your usual nicknames on the championship. Sorry for that, as soon I can get back, I'll tell you.

Toomes1

Count be out of this race, it's more hassle than what it's worth.

Hurry up and come back PeterV .

giorjoe

Yesss peter events... Come back please the winter is finish

r1rossi

So is the race still on or not ?

This is confusing....

zwine