• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:22:48 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

ROUND 1: Aragon

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, April 18, 2015, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r1rossi

I have no idea if we are racing or not ....

matty0l215

Not today (well hopefully not, i'm racing Moto3)

Lotusmania, Any idea how long the first round will be delayed? And thank you for letting us use our nicknames.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Ok guys, I got a new pc but I don't have a graphic board yet. Soon I'll be back for full time. I'm doing what I can to buy the things again and run this championship. Sorry for the delay, I think 1 or 2 weeks more of delay until I get everything that I need.

giorjoe

Ok thanks, o hope in no more ping

hezio

Quote from: lotusmania on April 30, 2015, 02:51:27 PM
Ok guys, I got a new pc but I don't have a graphic board yet. Soon I'll be back for full time. I'm doing what I can to buy the things again and run this championship. Sorry for the delay, I think 1 or 2 weeks more of delay until I get everything that I need.

Ok no problem guys. Thanks for your information.
Please no start the championship the week 15 at 17 may because it's race in Le Mans for the world championship and i am shoure there is many frenc guys at go on the race.

giorjoe

Lotus ready for start champ?

Hawk

Quote from: lotusmania on April 30, 2015, 02:51:27 PM

Any news update on Champs start date Lotusmania?  ;)

Hawk.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

DEAR GOD I'M FINALLY BACK!

Sorry for the delay guys, finally I bought my graphic board and other stuffs for the new pc. I'll re-download the GP Bikes again and change the race schedules.

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

BOBR6 84

Hi lotus

Im ok with these dates except the 27/06 at portimao, I have a race meeting so will have to miss.. Is this a problem?

Cheers

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 18, 2015, 07:21:48 PM
Hi lotus

Im ok with these dates except the 27/06 at portimao, I have a race meeting so will have to miss.. Is this a problem?

Cheers

No problem dude

yan24

It would be possible to open a server for ARAGON which we can entrainer.

Thank you

Napalm Nick

Quote from: yan24 on May 20, 2015, 08:25:31 PM
It would be possible to open a server for ARAGON which we can entrainer.

Thank you
Gonna put one of the GpBOC servers in Aragon shortly I need practice. Anyone may come of course
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

These new dates don't work for me. Please remove me from the list.