• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

ROUND 1: Aragon

Started by [R70 Team] Super-Eleven, April 18, 2015, 03:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: lotusmania on May 30, 2015, 07:30:17 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 07:17:15 PM
HOUSTON ! We have a Problem!

what is it? Did u download the right mod and track from the link that I sent?

Yes

everything royal fucked here lol hope to be at practice soon (thx Bob will try that next)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

OK I remade my skin again from old Photoshop files, deleted Rossi and Mattys Trojan skins and all is well.

Now I need a sedative  :P
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Oh well 3 months waiting to get a jump start cos I put the bike in gear.

And yes Ive done starts before.

Hope you have a good race.

matty0l215

Poxy engine blew up on the white flag lap! >:( >:( >:(

Never mind :) was actually starting to enjoy myself, the answer was hard tyres, felt like riding on qualifying rubber the whole time ;D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

I got kicked from the server lol. Congrats Yan

BOBR6 84

May 30, 2015, 08:52:49 PM #50 Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 08:56:01 PM by BOBR6 84
good race! congrats to Yan  8)

Ran out of fuel 5 metres from the line on the last lap lol then a core.exe straight after lol. didnt matter because i finished the race WoOt!!

Thanks GPBikes Brazil for hosting  ;)

EDIT: will my results show up still??

Hawk

Congrats yan... I was kicked from the server as soon as the race ended....

I don't know what they've done to the R6 but it ain't good. It's very twitchy now and the front end is as bad as the default 500 Varase.
I was on MEDS and I crashed twice; from that moment on my front end felt like it was on ice, I just couldn't stop it from folding under me.

First time I've really really felt like RAGE QUITTING, but managed to finish the race.

Very disappointed in the R6 now. Was one of my favourite bikes.  :-X :(

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 08:25:55 PM

Never put the bike in gear once the pre-start sequence has started. Put it in gear and get ready before the sequence starts.  ;)

Maybe Beta 7 will have fixed this long running issue?  :)

hAWK.

Super Taranta !

Couldn't understand that.. Everybody knows how to fly except me :( (got no offense) Our admin got nothing to do because he is so far away from all of us. That was funny for me seeing people going space :D OK enough :D but really, If we want to enjoy these races we need to do something.. It's impossible to race. Thank you for everyone. It happened as I expected :)
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 30, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

Never put the bike in gear once the pre-start sequence has started. Put it in gear and get ready before the sequence starts.  ;)

hAWK.

OMG really HAWKY?  How come I made all through the Moto3 championship OK?   Feel a bit better if its a known issue. I waited very calm after first restart for getting jump but at end of start sequence I slipped into 2nd and got DSQ before even red lights show.
I guess I am showing my noobness still not to know this.
Is it because of being so close to front of box? Never had this when doing the warmup lap and staying away from front of box?

So bloody annoyed with myself I worked hard to get Ok at this track (qually 5th excellent for me) all for nothing. Sigh I must accept it I was a noob.  :(

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on May 30, 2015, 08:58:06 PM
Couldn't understand that.. Everybody knows how to fly except me :( (got no offense) Our admin got nothing to do because he is so far away from all of us. That was funny for me seeing people going space :D OK enough :D but really, If we want to enjoy these races we need to do something.. It's impossible to race. Thank you for everyone. It happened as I expected :)

You must have bad lag SuperT. Sorry to hear it ruined your race. Come play in the wet tomorrow  ;)

Napalm Nick

And the final straw was I didn't even get that little guys autograph -  Bob Hoskins.

BOBR6 84

haahaha bob hoskins  ::) that's bad luck nick you were going well! iv done it a few times too lol annoying..

BOBR6 84

did everyone get kicked at the end? no replay??

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 30, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 30, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

hAWK.

OMG really HAWKY?  How come I made all through the Moto3 championship OK?   Feel a bit better if its a known issue. I waited very calm after first restart for getting jump but at end of start sequence I slipped into 2nd and got DSQ before even red lights show.
I guess I am showing my noobness still not to know this.
Is it because of being so close to front of box? Never had this when doing the warmup lap and staying away from front of box?

So bloody annoyed with myself I worked hard to get Ok at this track (qually 5th excellent for me) all for nothing. Sigh I must accept it I was a noob.  :(

It can be because your too close to the front of the box, but it happens very often when you move or put your bike in gear after the pre-start sequence has started. This has also been proved from analysing the replays in the past.

Hawk

[R70 Team] Super-Eleven

It's too bad that the pings were too high, and this will be in the whole championship. The server download and upload are amazing, the problem is the game. It remembers me a lot F1 Challenge, who had a terrible netcode, then it improved a bit in rF1 and got better in rF2. Hope it improves on Beta 7.

Anyone knows why we got kicked in the end?