• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:56:14 PM

FINAL RESULTS!

Started by LOOPATELI, May 03, 2015, 11:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOOPATELI

giorjoe

Hello to all bikers, it was a great championship for me, unfortunately Suter did not help me to make good results and also the bad luck in some episodes. I have give 100% and 8th in standings for me is ok .... I'm happy to have met new friends (opponents in race) and I was having so much every Sunday evening. Thank the Spanish organization especially LOOPAteli for the job and the organization. Congratulations to Yan24 you are very great super rider, and thanks to all for the seriousness in race.
See you soon Joe

LOOPATELI

Thanks Giorjoe :) See you in the next champ, you did it well in this one and I hope to see you at the top of the next champs!

Also congrats to Yan and Hezio for their fantastic results on the championship! Its been amazing how consistent you've been, hope to see you in the next ones too!

Finally I want to give you thanks in name of gpbikes.es, it's been our very first organized champ and you guys killed it, thanks for the huge participation and the respect and good battles we've had.

hezio

Thanks for the great organisation and thanks at all riders for a good ambience.
I have appreciate this championship.

I am pressed to start the next championship  ;)
For Yan put the title in play.

BOBR6 84

Great racing! Really enjoyed my wildcard ride, some good battle's and a great atmosphere to race in! Thank you GPBikes.es ;) 8) keep the events coming!