• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:23:29 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Textures

Started by pleclair, May 01, 2015, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pleclair

PM sent to HornetMax, Hawk UK, Piboso, noss69, janaucarre and riccochicco.  :)

Enjoy :)

pleclair

May 03, 2015, 10:59:23 AM #16 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 11:01:44 AM by pleclair
So, I have the full vol7 of the tree collection online.  You can see and preview each trees online since they are pngs.

The gametextures materials is in tga and cannot be previewed on mega.  However, the names are pretty good and you should have a good idea of what you will get by it.  Each of these textures comes in different resolution, so you can download a 256 or something version and check it out to see what it is, then download the rest if you wish.

I don't think I have to mention it, but in case, please, do not download a large folder as a zip.  Otherwise the bandwidth will bust and no one will be able to access it for a while.

I started to upload gametextures stuff yesterday after finishing vol7 of the trees, and I started with nature(flora) and nature(ground).  Will finish nature, then move to some other categories.  I tried to download the textures into folder that made sense, but at some point I might have downloaded some into folder that wasn't meant to (by forgetting to change the download path while getting them), so they might not be 100% sorted, but close to.

HornetMaX

I'm sure this is a great conrtibution pleclair !

I'm not a modder at all so I won't download anything (nor, of course, redistribute it), but I'm sure the modders around here will enjoy what you provided.

BTW, you french ?

MaX.

pleclair

The uploading is still ever ongoing :)  I have finished the nature textures of gametextures collection, and have started to upload vol8 of the trees, which will fill up this mega folder.  Then I will need to create a new one to host the rest.  But this one will take some days to complete as it is 14gb.

Grooveski

Hi pleclair.

I sent you a message a while ago asking if I could take you up on your offer.  It'd be an ultra-handy resource for the track I'm making at the moment.
With not hearing anything back I just thought I'd give the thread a bump.
Cheers,
Josh