• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:45:13 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

FUN EVENT - Moto3 @ Jerez

Started by andrea.fiorelli, May 02, 2015, 01:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea.fiorelli

Hi guys, VDA's team wants organized a FUN EVENT with Moto3 @ Jerez on May 6th.
If anyone wants info or subscrives at the event please visit this page
Many thanks to all for the work that you do with GP Bikes...many many thanks
Andrea.

giorjoe

giorjoe

Tomorrow is my test... M3 with ktm yess. Ready?

Mike404

Looking forward to this !!! See you on track guys. Me and Rider125, we will be there.

hezio

It's not necessary to proposed this and ejected the rider with just more 100 ping the server is not in my country it's normal I have this ping.
If you put this you play only with the guys in your country.

andrea.fiorelli

Quote from: hezio on May 06, 2015, 07:43:42 PM
It's not necessary to proposed this and ejected the rider with just more 100 ping the server is not in my country it's normal I have this ping.
If you put this you play only with the guys in your country.

I'm very sorry for this, I think that ping 150ms it's ok for all...but not :( I'm very very sorry...next event we fix it 250ms

hezio

You put 350ms max.
We have use this for the championship Moto3 and we have never problem.

But your server is not very good because I have 80 or 100 ping always only on your server.
I have play with the japanese and chinese this afternoon and we have play on victoria for race 14 laps. Zero problems.
Before the rider bug and transform in ghost it's only after 300 or 350ms not before.

In the server Japanese I have 80 at 150ms maximum it's normal with you play with the rider in the country no in europe for me.
It's the with the guys in Brazil when we play in 600cc.

hezio

For down the problem on the ping you take the rider in the team VDA with the best connection for created the server.

andrea.fiorelli

May 06, 2015, 09:17:44 PM #8 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 09:21:22 PM by andrea.fiorelli
Quote from: hezio on May 06, 2015, 08:57:46 PM
You put 350ms max.
We have use this for the championship Moto3 and we have never problem.

But your server is not very good because I have 80 or 100 ping always only on your server.
I have play with the japanese and chinese this afternoon and we have play on victoria for race 14 laps. Zero problems.
Before the rider bug and transform in ghost it's only after 300 or 350ms not before.

In the server Japanese I have 80 at 150ms maximum it's normal with you play with the rider in the country no in europe for me.
It's the with the guys in Brazil when we play in 600cc.

Thanks Hezio, any advice needed to grow and if you tell me that in the champ you have not had problems with the ping 300 will put us too.
These events serve because in the future we would like to organize a champ but we have needs that everything runs perfectly, this is test events. I'm mortified for you and rider125, this is first time that we use max ping.

Rider125

Hello
Yesterday's race I unfortunately did not have the opportunity to go even though I started Qalifi my personal record on this track. Unfortunately, on your server, I had a great ping restriction was 150. Unfortunately, I got banned and unable to return, and I hope to soon go the next race, calmly and at this track because there are problems with bumps. It would be good to ride regularly races maybe once every two weeks in order to add as many people as possible.