Author Topic: Round 5 - Albacete  (Read 8723 times)

JamoZ

• Snapchat : Taxidermy_Nudes
    • View Profile
Re: Round 5 - Albacete
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2015, 11:06:29 AM »
How many of you can race a full lap distance without a fall?

Good question..

A couple of months ago there was an influx of new players that couldn`t even make it past the first corner, and yet everytime i was doing my practise runs online some people wanted to start a race.
I never understood this either, like what was their motivation? Instant crash after the green light and then keep crashing every corner for the next 10 laps....not really my idea of having fun...

Napalm Nick

• #68 NICKED-IT RACING - STEAL THE FINISH LINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2015, 11:57:21 AM »
The Owners Club will be happy to race noobs and pro's together - it is racing to help build experience and some fun.

So if anyone decides maybe they are not yet fast enough for the professional championships, or doesn't make 'the cut' you still have a place to come.

Pros in the club are expected to 'endure any pain' and perhaps mentor, instruct and advise  where possible , using piss taking as good instructional technique, when required :)

Owners Club Racing
Sad to say - week 5 of not even starting GPB :(
 Proud CAWS Member

Boerenlater

• Lambda Motosports rider #36
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2015, 08:18:10 PM »
I will not take part tomorrow. I can't find a good setup and I want to avoid stuff like last race.
Dutch rider

LOOPATELI

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2015, 10:44:41 PM »

Good question..

A couple of months ago there was an influx of new players that couldn`t even make it past the first corner, and yet everytime i was doing my practise runs online some people wanted to start a race.
I never understood this either, like what was their motivation? Instant crash after the green light and then keep crashing every corner for the next 10 laps....not really my idea of having fun...

In many races the top guys doesnt crash at all in the whole race, or only one crash. It depends on the track also

fabio93bg

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2015, 10:22:08 AM »

Good question..

In many races the top guys doesnt crash at all in the whole race, or only one crash. It depends on the track also
+1 Loopa

HornetMaX

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2015, 06:44:59 PM »
I never understood this either, like what was their motivation?

e-peen ? :)

MaX.

Napalm Nick

• #68 NICKED-IT RACING - STEAL THE FINISH LINE
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2015, 08:09:03 PM »
Hahaha lol

Now I must add another to the race suggestion list:

E-peen jousting.

The poor Queen and her English  >:(
Owners Club Racing