• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:54:34 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Teaser & Club Race Videos

Started by Napalm Nick, May 13, 2015, 09:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

May 13, 2015, 09:08:56 PM Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:38:10 PM by Napalm Nick
https://www.youtube.com/v/wEDX1YCq6Pw
;) :-X
Watch on Youtube for HD

Thanks to Tert and Klax for their clips permission  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

JJS209

what a damn nice video nick!
it really teased me  ::)

BOBR6 84

Hawk

Great teaser vid Nick..... Nice one mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

janaucarre

really really good:-) I have now a smile for all the day, thank you.

PeterV

Great video m8, a GPB motogang LOL

Boerenlater

I have no idea what's coming but I'm curious.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Thanks for the comments everyone very much appreciated.

More details coming soon. Just an opportunity for a few regular fun race events  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Looks cool Nick!!

Really looking forward for more info and to race! :D
Meyer#12

Docfumi

This is a really AWESOME vid Nick.  :)
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

malve

Very good Mate !

I got Goosebumps  ! Very well cutted :)

Looking forward to this.

Cheers up
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

May 26, 2015, 07:12:34 AM #12 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 08:11:14 AM by Napalm Nick
Er.... OK in the early hours this morning I posted the Mallory Replay video here.

This morning the whole post has gone.

Did I do something wrong and its been removed? :-\ Did I dream I did it?   >:(

Will post it again and see wot appens....

Napalm Nick

May 26, 2015, 07:47:45 AM #14 Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 07:30:42 PM by Napalm Nick
Mallory Park 1978 500cc Re-Run | Beta Chapter Category Event Race 1

EDIT: I wanted to state that the first references to Core.exe were in relation to an experimental test of the Beta server ability (namely the PAUSE session switch) and NOT a general reflection of the game - although it still suffers core failures at Beta 6C they are few and random generally. It is light-hearted mockery in the video.

I would not expect anyone to use this video, or indeed any GpBikes video, to belittle the work being done.

https://www.youtube.com/v/g_bwpa0e83w
Looks good in fullscreen 720p

More work on the starts needed.

Finish Line results - artistic License (not exactly as it happened but results the same) ;)