• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Teaser & Club Race Videos

Started by Napalm Nick, May 13, 2015, 09:08:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C21

Nice one Nick  ;D
Hoping for B7 and the reworked netcode preventing bikes to jump/struggle on the replays.
Would be nicer to have a full GP500 grid (Varese, NSR, YZR, ,RGV - build 93-95). RSW is a 2000 bike....
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Blackheart

Quote from: C21 on May 26, 2015, 10:30:43 AM
Nice one Nick  ;D
Hoping for B7 and the reworked netcode preventing bikes to jump/struggle on the replays.

Big +1  ;D

Alone

That´s just great!!

Quote from: C21 on May 26, 2015, 10:30:43 AM
Nice one Nick  ;D

+2!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome back C21!!! we missed you

Hawk

Great Video Nick!  ;D

Glad you didn't show me crashing on the first corner. Hehe  ;D

As for replays staggering? Personally I don't have any staggering problems on live or replay playback at all.... Thought that was a problem with server lag from riders who join from opposite side of the world? Not sure if anything can be done about that?

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Thanks Guys,

Yeh I thought staggering was mainly a lag thing too but as we were exploring AA settings in the 'track glitch' thread I mistakenly made some of this video with max AA still set and I'm sure that's the staggery bit you guys are talking about.  (It had gone midnight, my eyes were bleeding, and I didn't want to record it again!).

There is another staggery bit too noticeable with the sound and I think that's a failure to pre-render an HD scene fast enough.  I guess the PCs brain was mush by that time too  :P

One point I might add on cores.exe is that when I change AA settings I usually get a core next time I try to join a track. Similar to the cores sometimes seen after changing a bike category.   More evidence for the core trial m'lud.      ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83