• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Blocking Game Error please help!

Started by Adalgood, May 15, 2015, 01:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adalgood

Hey guys, I bought the game recently and I have a big problem ???. The game works properly but when they pass 10 minutes from time the game crashes and I have to use Ctrl. + Alt + Delete. to take control of the PC. I have watched many tutorials Installation and think I've done well. Someone knows I might be going? :-\ :-\

Greetings and thanks

Napalm Nick

Welcome Adalgood!

Is GPBikes the only game on your PC that causes a crash like this?
Are your graphics drivers, direct x, windows etc up to date?
Just common ideas.
You could also try installing WRS which you get free with gpbikes and seeing if it does the same??

More ideas will come from other members soon hang in there bud.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Adalgood

May 15, 2015, 04:01:56 PM #2 Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 04:03:43 PM by Adalgood
Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 15, 2015, 01:58:44 PM
Welcome Adalgood!

Is GPBikes the only game on your PC that causes a crash like this?
Are your graphics drivers, direct x, windows etc up to date?
Just common ideas.
You could also try installing WRS which you get free with gpbikes and seeing if it does the same??

More ideas will come from other members soon hang in there bud.  ;)

It seems to have been solved. This time I have not changed the direction of installation (c: Programs Files (x86) \ GP Bikes) and now the game works well. Before it was installed on another hard drive and that may be the fault. Thanks for your answer Napalm;)

Napalm Nick

Super job mate!
Looking forward to seeing you online  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Adalgood

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 15, 2015, 04:03:31 PM
Super job mate!
Looking forward to seeing you online  ;)

Sorry as I can play Online? I looked at the list of servers but only appear two games and not let me access. I've already downloaded the full mod weighing 3.5GB

Hawk

Welcome aboard Adalgood.  8)

Just wondering if you've re-installed and forgot to delete the Piboso folder and all data inside, in your "My Documents" folder before you re-installed?

Not deleting the Piboso Folder has been known to cause problems in the past after making a fresh install.

Hope this helps mate.... If not get back to us with more details and we'll try and sort you out.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: Servers will only show if you have the track installed that an online server is using. Download tracks from here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=45.0

Adalgood

Quote from: Hawk UK on May 15, 2015, 04:09:12 PM
Welcome aboard Adalgood.  8)

Just wondering if you've re-installed and forgot to delete the Piboso folder and all data inside, in your "My Documents" folder before you re-installed?

Not deleting the Piboso Folder has been known to cause problems in the past after making a fresh install.

Hope this helps mate.... If not get back to us with more details and we'll try and sort you out.  ;)

Hawk.
PS: Servers will only show if you have the track installed that an online server is using. Download tracks from here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=45.0

Hawk correct, delete that folder before reinstalling and then just copied the controller.ini. This game is quite similar to jej rFactor.

Ok then I begin to download circuits from and that I want to play online.

Thanks and see you at black

Adalgood

You mind telling me what madness circuits involved now to play while the rest is discharged? Sorry my madness

Hawk

To save you a lot of time downloading all tracks, here's the link to the online server list and what tracks they are currently using. This will enable you to initially just download what is currently running on the servers.  ;)

Online Server List: http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php

Hawk.

Hawk

Have you installed the BikeMOD? You will need the latest BikeMOD version to connect to most online servers except for default servers.  ;)

In case you have not, here is the link for that: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=789.0

Hawk.

Adalgood

jajaj thank you very much, it helps me a lot! now I downloaded and entered the Bugatti circuit under test.

I installed the program and finished SyncBackFree synchronize the folder bikes ... I imagine there will be the last update ...

Hawk

Quote from: Adalgood on May 15, 2015, 04:29:08 PM
jajaj thank you very much, it helps me a lot! now I downloaded and entered the Bugatti circuit under test.

I installed the program and finished SyncBackFree synchronize the folder bikes ... I imagine there will be the last update ...

Yes. If your using SyncBack, it will be the latest version.  Latest versions are updated on the MEGA and Dropbox links too. ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Adalgood,

Please take time to read this guide it is very helpful for all things

http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=431.0