• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:14:40 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Round 6 - Monza

Started by JJS209, May 19, 2015, 10:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJS209

Does anyone hast got the replay files?
i would like to have them. also the result + complete timetable would be nice.

cheers
jan

giorjoe

some questions for administrators gpitalia:
why aleale cintinue play every races and after 2 laps and more dangerous restarts retired always? your nick is not in standing, why play?
why fb9.. and odi retired alwats if aren't in battle for win? are baby riders :'(

JJS209

i really would like to have the replays guys... come on :)

_oDi_

May 20, 2015, 01:51:15 PM #3 Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 01:55:43 PM by _oDi_
Quote from: giorjoe on May 20, 2015, 01:06:40 PM
some questions for administrators gpitalia:
why aleale cintinue play every races and after 2 laps and more dangerous restarts retired always? your nick is not in standing, why play?
why fb9.. and odi retired alwats if aren't in battle for win? are baby riders :'(

My engine blow up in race1   ;)
in race2 someone  not able to drive  threw me to the ground after two corners from the start. On track in many championships I have always been correct and have never caused problems,
but I don't want to run in the back trying to avoid kamikaze riders, my life is stressful enough in this period ;)

fabio93bg

yes we are baby riders! your analisy is obviously correct! -.-

JJS209

noone able to share them?!

LOOPATELI

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

JJS209

the server did not count one lap of malve.
so i think he must be on 6th i think.

malve

Yes, First time this happen  >:(

Im Sure , i was behind LeaderASD on 2. Race.

greetz
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

C21

What does the +5/+10/+15 mean ?
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Napalm Nick

Time penalties for cheating  corner cutting I think lol. ;D

I am intrigued by the 'drive through' penalty. When I have tested it it never registers the drive through even if it is done. To be fair I've only tried it twice anyone know if it works?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Gzehoo

I also tried drive through (in this case should be ride through) and it didn't work. Tried with 80 km/h, then with 60 and even 20 km/h - didn't work...

mcgrath

Hello to everyone, even to me in the second race I was counted at the end of the first lap I have done 13

Hawk

I'm wondering if you have to have the speed limiter "ON" before a ride-through will register? Anyone tried that?

Hawk