• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 02:24:07 AM

Sbk settings?

Started by davidboda46, May 19, 2015, 11:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

A lot of you guys are praising the superbikes handling, but to be honest, I can't find the sweet spot. For example, I keep dropping the rear when I shut of the trottle in a corner (even in the fast ones). It's like the closing of the throttle moves all the weight to the front, and that causes the rear to completly loose traction. I'm also having problems with "tank slappers" when changing gears and under hard accelerations. Could ypu guys give me some settings your happy with so I can try to see if I can imptove the handling? I've tried to play around with the settings my self but I'm not getting any good results.

Cheers

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

FastFreddy

it's easy,change engine brake value in ecu. Tank slappers never had sincerely on these bikes.
do more practice with gpbikes,it's not easy to go fast with most powerful bikes  ;)

JJS209

sbk bikes want to have 1,50 bar pressure on warm tyres.
try rake angle 24.5/25 with a longer swingarm.

BOBR6 84

Personally I go with a long wheelbase, front brakes leverage 16, low engine braking (higher in game value).. traction control 5-6.. Low front preload, fast rebound. Soft compression..

davidboda46

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Jack89ITA

Come hanno giĆ  risposto in precedenza, agirei principalmente sul freno motore (ECU) , altrimenti sulla pressione delle gomme e gestione delle sospensioni