• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:27:05 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Merchandise

Started by Napalm Nick, May 21, 2015, 01:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

May 21, 2015, 01:31:45 PM Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 08:27:33 AM by Napalm Nick
Club leathers are now on 'sale'. 
Claim yours by signing up to race events

Also as a result of a recent Club competition we now have an 'official' helmet - PM Blackheart for your own personalised lid!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

FAQ - Why do we need Leathers?
We don't NEEEED leathers I thought it would be fun, to have a club atmosphere yadda yadda yadda. Just think how rockin we will look travelling down through Brequanville!  Reading the AIMS again its just fun and bonding stuff.

FAQ - Are they really Limited Edition?
Yes we are 'The Beta Chapter',  when the game is no longer in Beta they wont be issued anymore.

FAQ - I really hate them and the whole Biker / Hells Angel / Skulls and fire cliché! Do I have to wear them to be a member?
Meh. No of course not but have a word with yourself, seriously? Its only for Club events anyway there's still plenty of championships to air your shiny one-pieces.

FAQ - Considering recent news do you think its really a good idea?
Feck yeh! I worked on the design with Armani for weeks and those goons aren't gonna ruin my megalomonic plans!

FAQ - Can I change them to my own liking?
OK back to the AIMS - I want it to be simple. I don't want to have to mess with SkinPacks every race especially if there are 2 or 3 races a week. And it will defeat the whole 'bonding-leathers' idea.
FAQ - Not even to add my name?
If you want to add your name or change them so that YOU see them differently on YOUR PC then that is fine - Just remember to PACK them using the exact description in PaintED BetaClub_Leathers then everyone else will at least see the club leathers rather than some standard white no paints figures. Remember the No-paints white figure is the sign of a club nooby  :D

FAQ - Wheres the Helmet?
Look in the mirror..   Seriously I have a plan with helmets you might like. HELMET SKINPACK HERE

FAQ - What about Bike Skins?
If your skin isn't in the BIKEMOD then submit it to Klax for inclusion at the next opportunity.

FAQ - Can I get the Punisher bike too?
Maybe Docfumi ( allegedly king of the Angels) might give some glorious Club member the honour one day. He just lent it to me for the Leathers advert.

FAQ - OK how do I get one again?
Take part (and finish, in a Race Event) and I will mail you the link and carve your name into my arm and onto the club Roll Call Leaderboard. You can wear it at all club events from then, and finally you will get some respect and e-peen.

FAQ - Its all getting a but complicated isn't it?
Yeh sure, wear a Club Jacket and race a bit. Careful you don't forget to breathe too dude.

hahaah its mighty fun sat behind my Pc pretending to be rock hard biker doood! What a game. 8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

As there is no Championship event this Sunday it will likely be then.

Hopefully that's long enough notice getting squeezed here.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Looks awesome even i am not too into this kind of stuff! Cool idea mate!

Just sign me up for the races  ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Thank you Meyer you are obviously a very kind chap.  :-*

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Thank you Matty you are obviously a very sensible chap  ;)

matty0l215

Nahh I just look stupid riding a Daytona in jeans :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Quote from: matty0l215 on May 21, 2015, 06:18:27 PM
Nahh I just look stupid riding a Daytona in jeans :P

That totally depends on how you ride it mate!!
Meyer#12

nuovaic

Jacket looks great and really awesome when there's a few of the gang together.
Only problem I have is sliding off the seat in turns, those jeans are so eyewateringly tight!

Napalm Nick

hahahahaha   ;D

Yes not much room for the knobbly potato down the front.  :o

Napalm Nick

1st post updated with the Club 'Official' Helmet.

JJS209

dont know where to put this (and again i cant find the link for the club leathers nick, where the heck is it??)

but as a result of nick's "pffffs" i made a personal Ownser Club Leather:

BetaClub Leathers JJS209 #28

Napalm Nick

It only gets given to club members and retains its limited edition-ness by not being downloadable anywhere - anywhere JJ know what I mean JJ not downloadable anywhere lol.

And I will quote from the FAQs above hopefully it makes sense.

QuoteFAQ - Can I change them to my own liking?
OK back to the AIMS - I want it to be simple. I don't want to have to mess with SkinPacks every race especially if there are 2 or 3 races a week. And it will defeat the whole 'bonding-leathers' idea.
FAQ - Not even to add my name?
If you want to add your name or change them so that YOU see them differently on YOUR PC then that is fine - Just remember to PACK them using the exact description in PaintED BetaClub_Leathers then everyone else will at least see the club leathers rather than some standard white no paints figures. Remember the No-paints white figure is the sign of a club nooby

You are a club rebel JJ a rebel I say. ;)

PS: The club stance on skins may be about to change due to generous offers of help watch for announcements..