• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club |Cat RACE EVENT 1 | 500cc 1978 Re-Run | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 21, 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Taranta !

Beautiful :) Nice work guys.

SuperTaranta #83. Suzuki for me please :D
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

sadly, i must announce my withdrawal from the race - pc has gone to the shop for possible mobo replacement, so no more fun for me, at least until sometime next week.  :'(
i hope to see some replays of the event, hope you all have a blast!  8)

Napalm Nick

Ohhhh very sorry to hear that Cape  :'(

Yes we will get replays I'm sure (in fact I've just been checking the server replay auto save settings).

Thank you very much for letting us know, I hope they fix it soon.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

No idea - what is 3pm Eastern time in relation to Central European Time (CET)?

BOBR6 84

yeah the race should be canceled so we can watch cars driving in circles..  ::) ;D ;D

@nick, no probs mate, its happened many times before.. i think Alibaskins can find the laptimes somewhere but i dont think anybody knows why it happens??

Napalm Nick

Here m8

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6bqn4m21hzb8id/Mallory%20Park%2078%20V1.1_NDS.rar?dl=0

Should be available shortly - give it 5 minutes to upload  .

Bah deleted post never mind heres a Track link should anyone else have problem finding it  ;D

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 23, 2015, 03:19:18 PM
Here m8

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d6bqn4m21hzb8id/Mallory%20Park%2078%20V1.1_NDS.rar?dl=0

Should be available shortly - give it 5 minutes to upload  .

Bah deleted post never mind heres a Track link should anyone else have problem finding it  ;D

Haha thanks nick! found it shortly after my post haha :D
Meyer#12

malve

Oh i´m late with signing, here we go :

MaLve # 87  Suzuki RGV

See ya  8)
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

Napalm Nick

Weather Report just in

Looks like the sun is coming out to shine on our race  8)

Hawk

Meyer#12

Awesome! so my time setting p the bike for dry was not wasted :D
Meyer#12

CapeDoctor

a question re: the weather, while i'm browsing this morning - it seems you/we use the current/ real weather conditions for the races, is that correct?
so, in the case of say, a historical race, would we rather be using the current or the historical race weather?
just curious....  :)