• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:54:02 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |Cat RACE EVENT 1 | 500cc 1978 Re-Run | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 21, 2015, 07:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Bob you wasnt the only one with that problem, i had it too and it was scary like hell in the front not knowing how far behind you guys were! :P
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 28, 2015, 06:29:16 PM
that reminds me.. i didnt see a pit board the whole race? anybody else?

I had a pit board showing.... Maybe not enough pit spaces?
Anyway, I'll check that out in the TrackED race data BOB.... I'll report back here.  ;)

Hawk.

Hawk

Yes. all the Pitboards are there....

Are you sure you were looking for your pit boards as your bike was passing the pit wall and not the start line? Because at Mallory the actual start/finish line is set well back from were the pits start.

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

yup 100%  :-\ i saw it in all sessions except the race! hmm bug maybe?

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 28, 2015, 08:18:28 PM
yup 100%  :-\ i saw it in all sessions except the race! hmm bug maybe?

Yeah could be a bug with all the server testing that was happening? But obviously not a common bug if you know what I mean?
Or maybe with you getting that core.exe and re-joining just before start?

But I definitely saw my pit board in the race because I was counting down the laps and how far behind I was. Lol

Anyway the pit board race data is there so it should work for all like it did for me. Unfortunately there is nothing more I can do to help. Sorry guys.

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Its not a big problem, just unexpected.. every time i re-joined the performance was different (FPS dips etc) seemed ok once i got going.. Dont understand much about it but sometimes my ping shoots up and i get real bad lag.. if i leave and re join its ok  ??? only sometimes though..

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 28, 2015, 09:06:05 PM
Its not a big problem, just unexpected.. every time i re-joined the performance was different (FPS dips etc) seemed ok once i got going.. Dont understand much about it but sometimes my ping shoots up and i get real bad lag.. if i leave and re join its ok  ??? only sometimes though..

Yes... I get unexplained FPS drops at times too on some circuits. Maybe just netcode needs sorting out or something similar.... Let's hope for Beta 7(Fingers Crossed).  ;)

Hawk.

C21

Looking at the results i see the RSW500 is abit more behind then it should be...... ;)
Fighting against the +40hp NSR,YZR,RGV is not easy.
To be honest the RSW500 could be better with corrected physics but will be outperform the 93-95 bikes.
In my opinion it should be better to stick with the NSR,YZR,RGV and Varese (C593) only.
This grid will look more close to real....4 different manufacturers and same physics.
Why did noone used the Varese?

I like your championship but for me it´s the same situation as Alone.
Not enough time... :-\ :'(

Hoepfully the cores will be vanished with the upcoming B7.
Cores and the jumping bikes (in my opinion due to the netcode) are the main reason i don´t race online.

Keep up your really good work guys.
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Alone

Quote from: C21 on May 29, 2015, 07:09:34 AM

I like your championship but for me it´s the same situation as Alone.
Not enough time... :-\ :'(

Hoepfully the cores will be vanished with the upcoming B7.
Cores and the jumping bikes (in my opinion due to the netcode) are the main reason i don´t race online.

My truly problem is the lag, as it is my situation from B1 (changed PC, internet company, etc. in the meantime). I have few time too, but with a (HOPEFULL) new netcode maybe I can do FINALLY a couple of races :)

Napalm Nick

I hope so too.   ;D

Your lag must be pretty bad we were up to 360 on the Brasil server with 5 and all was fine. Only the LIVE replays were jumping!

Don't play alone  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Alone

Lol, a lonely wolf :D
I use to have that ping (360+-), but the troubles comes when more than 6 players are in the room (till B4 the problems comes with 4, so something is better). I did 3 complete championships with that trouble and no one (including me) were much happy with the situation :) . I'll try for sure with B7, or I'll make a sidecar mod to race with someone else lol

Napalm Nick

Hehe!

ooo a sidecar MOD now that sounds reallly good! 2 player per 'outfit' of course  :o 8)

Wow great idea  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"