• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:55:06 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club Mallory Park Race Photos

Started by Super Taranta !, May 24, 2015, 09:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Taranta !

May 24, 2015, 09:21:19 PM Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 09:40:59 PM by SuperTaranta!
That was an awesome race... Thank you everyone. See you on the next one !

Please share your screenshots with us guys. We would like to see them :)
SuperTaranta #83

Blackheart

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

Meyer#12

Great screenshots mate!

Like that you have taken the one of me with my hand in the air haha :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Super Taranta!

These screenshots are fantastic! Thank you very much, great Club topic!!   ;D

Love them.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Unfortunately I do not have the Replay file saved, someone who has can give it to me? I want take some screen :)

Napalm Nick

I have a lot of replay files to sort out because of the amount of cores lol.

I think this is the one :

It is still uploading to Dropbox so if you cant get it immediately please try again a bit later

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz50t67gx2uuxge/20150524-202915-Mallory%20Park%2078%20V1.1_NDS_.rpy?dl=0
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Thx Napalm  ;)

This is a frame with Bob before of lose the front, after this i lost the concentration  ;D

Napalm Nick

Brilliant pic mate thanks for showing it!   8)

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Blackheart on May 25, 2015, 06:10:50 PM
Thx Napalm  ;)

This is a frame with Bob before of lose the front, after this i lost the concentration  ;D

Omg that Ps skills mate :D I'm an amateur as you can understand :D Really nice. Like it :D
SuperTaranta #83

Blackheart

Quote from: SuperTaranta! on May 25, 2015, 07:56:28 PMOmg that Ps skills mate :D I'm an amateur as you can understand :D Really nice. Like it :D

Thx! Your job its very good for a amateur  ;)

Napalm Nick

Blackheart