• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Competitions

Started by Napalm Nick, May 26, 2015, 01:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

COMPETITION CLOSED

We have to sort through the hundreds of entries here and consult Matty0L215 to find out who is the winner. It's gonna be a tough job because of all the enthusiasm and will take all night. Results when we know them.

Who's the winner Lovebrush?

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Drum roll

And the Winner is.................. BLACKHEART!! i think

Congratz mate  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

It 'was a tough fight!!! or maybe not

;D

Napalm Nick

Well deserved mate, a stack of Leadership points coming your way after the race tomorrow.

Could you do me one when u get a minute please wiv me name on. pleeease.  ;D

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

June 06, 2015, 10:00:47 PM #34 Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 10:10:55 PM by Blackheart

EDIT: Wait too many characters bug  ;D

It should work now

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vczu4z4plump7ql/Nick%20Beta%20Default%20Helmet.pnt?dl=0

Napalm Nick

Wow that's quick mate many, many thanks I will wear it tomorrow for the big race!

Blackheart

Napalm Nick

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

You sold me a non-painted helmet Blackie  >:( I want my cash back.

Seriously its just grey! I will have to do the PS file thing myself, but maybe tomorrow now run out of time.  8)

Blackheart

June 07, 2015, 04:41:57 PM #41 Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 04:49:32 PM by Blackheart
Strange o.o Give me 1 min  ;D

EDIT:
I tried it now and it seems to work  ???

Napalm Nick

OK the problem is my end too much moving stuff about sorry to confuse you ignore my ramblings it now works pfffffff maybe cores fixed too then.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 08, 2015, 05:22:46 PM
OK the problem is my end too much moving stuff about sorry to confuse you ignore my ramblings it now works pfffffff maybe cores fixed too then.

;D NP