• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:53:04 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: hezio on May 28, 2015, 08:06:25 PM
I take GP 10 800cc

But it's not just because the GP10 is very strong motor, and the GP12 the same.
Per the other Ducati 996, 1098 or 1099.

Sorry HEZIO all the GP10's are taken (max 2) please choose another  :o ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 28, 2015, 08:26:24 PM
im working  :'(

if i was to take part.. it would have to be the one in the middle!!  :-* :-*

the 1198 obviously..

Please cancel work, tell boss this is more important.

Napalm Nick

Reminder on skins: Please use Helmet and Bike skins already included in the BikeMOD 2.90.

If you have a new design please ask Klax to include it at the next update.

(I don't want to get into having to do skinpacks each week thanks).

Blackheart

1 question  ;D The circuit is Mantorp Park or the short version?

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on May 28, 2015, 09:20:35 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on May 28, 2015, 07:33:53 PM
Matty0l215 #61

Umm... the one with the v twin in it :P

1098 SBK?

Bit of a joke (bad one i know ;D ). All the dukes are v twin apart from the moto gp bikes (V4) :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Lol nasty bugger.

I just wanted to make sure u didn't mean the 1199 L-twin.  ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on May 28, 2015, 09:58:45 PM
1 question  ;D The circuit is Mantorp Park or the short version?

Ah well, I think I have better chance on the short maybe not for you GP10 'ers.

But not the short version no  :-[

matty0l215

Wrong again my freind, dukes are all 90degres (well from what im aware)

Im a bit of an duke fan ;D

Napalm Nick

Yes but its the way they sit - 90 degree in a V type position or 90 degree in a L position.

;)

matty0l215

Well now your just being akward ;)

I dont know yet, probably the 749 or 848/899/748 if they ever get made ::) (come on 748!)

yan24

yan24 # 98

1199R SBK

Napalm Nick

I intend to open 2 servers today.

GPBOC 1 with Wet and windy Track Settings - times will upload to Best Laps Server.

GPBOC 2 Dry settings - not connected to Best Laps Server.

You will be able to see the full track name HERE when they are running.

Report any bugs asap if seen please.

Napalm Nick

Both Servers are up - the track is not included in the Best Laps server unfortunately so you won't see fastest laps there  :(

Just had to raise the track temperature there cos it was un-rideable - thanks Yan.

I think the Curb slipperiness is too much personally but hey avoid the curbs  ;)

Oh and its Ducatis only there. All other will return bike not known to server

Boerenlater

So if only two of each Ducs are available are we not running out?  :P

edit:
Boerenlater #36 Duc 749
the one from the supersport mod
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)