• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:55:56 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club |CUP RACE | EVENT 2 | Ducati Owners | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, May 27, 2015, 07:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 01, 2015, 08:08:01 AM
Hi Blackheart.

Lol.... Yeah I remember that one. You came up the inside of me on the exit of that corner.... I remember I straightened up as soon as I saw you to try to give you room but it was too late and you came off the worse for it..... My apologies, I did try to avoid the situation.  ;) 8)

Nice action pic though mate! Lol.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

;D No problem mate!

I had come too aggressive, and my rear tire has touched your front , it is a normal racing incident but very funny  ;)

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Patrick on June 01, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
I had two funny races. But i hope there is no replay of the warm--up lap of the first race... Had some probs to park my bike at the starting position. ::) Bit of embarrassing.

My two pence about the wet Race: GPBikes is, by now, a bit of a stressing game, core exes, crashes, strange bike behaviour. At this Point (especially at a small track like mantorp) for me it is too much. To many things to keep care about....

But anyway, i had fun and looking forward to race again with you guys..

Lol yes I was behind your starting position it is already something nice for the video haha sorry.

Yes there are annoyances and stresses, you are doing very well so far! But the game is Beta and its not easy, if we want an easy finished game then we can Ride. I think we should not hold the problems so high, we know they happen and have been around too long now,  so we just accept, adapt and overcome before we all have broken spirits.

The bottom line for me, personally, is if the fun and challenge still outweigh the pain and misery then I will keep racing with hope.  ;) I think we are on the same page - your last line seems to agree.  See you at the next one bud  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

tonygas

Blackheart

I made a little video on the best moments of my race  ;D Thx All rider and to Nick for the event!

Clip 1: The departure from the last place and the unfortunate incident with Hawk.
Clip 2: The beautiful overtaking yan24 on me  8)
Clip 3: Trying to take Nick!

https://www.youtube.com/v/OFORaqgA7nc

Napalm Nick

Heehee!  Love it mate really enjoyed that video. Liked and subscribed!
Oh the shame of forgetting my club jacket and jeans  :-[ lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 01, 2015, 11:37:25 AM
Heehee!  Love it mate really enjoyed that video. Liked and subscribed!
Oh the shame of forgetting my club jacket and jeans  :-[ lol

I think we should have an appropriate helmet for "Hall of Shame" culprits that they have to wear in the next participated event..... I'm not going to actually state what sort of helmet design I have in mind as I think we can all guess on it's design. Hehe!!  ;D

All good FUN!!  ;D ;D

Hawk.

Patrick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 01, 2015, 08:25:34 AM
Quote from: Patrick on June 01, 2015, 05:00:50 AM
I had two funny races. But i hope there is no replay of the warm--up lap of the first race... Had some probs to park my bike at the starting position. ::) Bit of embarrassing.

My two pence about the wet Race: GPBikes is, by now, a bit of a stressing game, core exes, crashes, strange bike behaviour. At this Point (especially at a small track like mantorp) for me it is too much. To many things to keep care about....

But anyway, i had fun and looking forward to race again with you guys..

Lol yes I was behind your starting position it is already something nice for the video haha sorry.

Yes there are annoyances and stresses, you are doing very well so far! But the game is Beta and its not easy, if we want an easy finished game then we can Ride. I think we should not hold the problems so high, we know they happen and have been around too long now,  so we just accept, adapt and overcome before we all have broken spirits.

The bottom line for me, personally, is if the fun and challenge still outweigh the pain and misery then I will keep racing with hope.  ;) I think we are on the same page - your last line seems to agree.  See you at the next one bud  ;D
Yeah! What i meant with "too much" was only the wet conditions. Personaly i Really like GPBikes. Got very less stress with cores and Stuff and the physics remind me of the MotoGP 2006 mod for motogp2 by beloved aernauts. Is someone here who played the mod 10 years ago?

Napalm Nick

Event 2 Vid - a great grid full of great guys!

Many thanks to the Swedish chef for the intro. As ever enjoy full-screen 720p and turn that sound up!
I really hope you enjoy, I love Sweden so don't get mad, get tickled  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/v/KgqwBc9jnbo

Patrick

Oh man...  :P ;D

Edit:  ;) just removed the quote as its a direct reply for ease of board reading m8

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV

Nick  pissed my pants when i heard the Swedish chef, classic m8 classic, good job.

Super Taranta !

Hahhah. You are the best Captain :D Laughed so hard :D Thanks for the video. That was really funny :)
SuperTaranta #83

Hawk

Hahaha!! Love the video! Absolutely brilliant mate! Nice one!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Haahaha  ;D funny vid!

Hey patrick.. At least you didnt flip and skittle everyone off the line..  ;D ;D :-[

Napalm Nick

Real big thanks for the comments I appreciate every one of them, I really do, it takes me ages lol.  Love doing it for us! But next time I think I ask for a volunteer for the post race vid - maybe throw some points in too - I put feet up  ;)