• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:58:48 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezio

Napalm Nick

Everyone please look at the new Entry list in the first post and provide changes where you see "?"

Is there something wrong with the Suter 2014 or the other Moto 2 bikes??????

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Napalm Nick

Quote from: hezio on June 03, 2015, 06:36:11 PM
Hezio#3
Ok I changed for the Suter 2014.

Thank you Hez but I had to change you round - RSA Race 1 and Suter Race 2 ok
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

yan24

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

PeterV

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 06:12:58 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 05:58:25 PM
-
Personally, I think restricting riders in their choice of bike like this is wrong simply because not all the bikes are stable and therefore it is an unfair advantage to the few.... UP THE REVOLUTION!!!! Hehe  ;D ;D

Hawk.

OMG How am I restricting it?  Choose any Moto 2 bike or any GP250 bike I mean that's the aim of the race 2 stroke vs 4 stroke together on the track then reverse it for the next race!  :'(

Let me try to explain: As I understand your rules, your restricting riders choice of bike because as more club members sign up for the event the choice of bike others can choose is greatly reduced by your maximum 2 of the same bike per race limit. Or am I seeing it wrongly?
Plus because of the max 2 same bike limit for each event the first sign-ups will get the best stable bikes and the rest have to make do with less stable bikes, I just think this is a little unfair considering the huge gap in stability between some of the bikes. This will mean many riders will have their front ends folding for no good reason while other riders on the stable bikes can fly through the same corner no problem. I hope you can see what I'm trying to say here? :)

I understand and can see the benefits of having a variety of different bikes taking part in the races, but until all the bikes physics are all sorted out properly and stable I think limiting riders choices of what bikes they want to ride is a little unfair to the later sign-ups for events, as they will end up with only the best of the worst bikes left available to choose from, and because of that will be at a big disadvantage.

I'm just trying to point out the pro's and con's of your maximum limit of 2 of the same bike per race ruling.  ;) :)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

Ah yes I see, I only do it in this for exactly the reason of getting a nice variety of bikes as possible no other reason.

The Ducati Cup race was lovely to see and hear all the different bikes.

It seems if I left it as it was everyone would have only the Kalex 2014 either because they did not understand or is it the best?

I did not realise that in this one Moto 2 category there would be such a difference in bikes with stability etc

If you think there is (and I always bow to your superior experience) then say and I will open it up. I thought all the Moto 2 s were quite even?

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 03, 2015, 07:39:33 PM
I thought all the moto2 bikes are the same??

If you give each Moto 2 bike a test ride around Spa I'm sure you will feel different about that. Some are unstable around certain corners, others are rock solid.

The RSA250 is a dream. Very stable.

Hawk.

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 07:43:25 PM
Ah yes I see, I only do it in this for exactly the reason of getting a nice variety of bikes as possible no other reason.

The Ducati Cup race was lovely to see and hear all the different bikes.

It seems if I left it as it was everyone would have only the Kalex 2014 either because they did not understand or is it the best?

I did not realise that in this one Moto 2 category there would be such a difference in bikes with stability etc

If you think there is (and I always bow to your superior experience) then say and I will open it up. I thought all the Moto 2 s were quite even?

If other riders feel the same(I would urge you all to test your bikes on Spa for any stability problems) then I agree Nick. But if others are happy with the way things are then I have no problem with that either. As I said in my original post; I'm just pointing out some pro's and con's.  ;)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 06:53:41 PM
Oh Matty the NSF is Moto 3 class are u sure u want it?

Moto 2 not 3  :-[

My bad :P ummm....

Event 1 Suter 2014
Event 2 Aprilla 2 stoke hell bike
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE