• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 03:56:49 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Taranta !

Put me in Captain ! I don't know well these classes,  so you can choose whatever you want :D Really doesn't matter for me. :) Thank you very much !
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

If other riders feel the same(I would urge you all to test your bikes on Spa for any stability problems) then I agree Nick. But if others are happy with the way things are then I have no problem with that either. As I said in my original post; I'm just pointing out some pro's and con's.  ;)

Hawk.

I think therefore the club members must decide.  I do not wish to disadvantage anyone in any way.

:) So I therefore officially remove, the restriction of only having two of any make of Moto 2 bikes  :).
Just post here if anyone wants to change
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Super Taranta !

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 03, 2015, 08:04:48 PM
Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

If other riders feel the same(I would urge you all to test your bikes on Spa for any stability problems) then I agree Nick. But if others are happy with the way things are then I have no problem with that either. As I said in my original post; I'm just pointing out some pro's and con's.  ;)

Hawk.

I think therefore the club members must decide.  I do not wish to disadvantage anyone in any way.

:) So I therefore officially remove, the restriction of only having two of any make of Moto 2 bikes  :).
Just post here if anyone wants to change

Right decision btw.
SuperTaranta #83

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 03, 2015, 07:46:06 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 03, 2015, 07:39:33 PM
I thought all the moto2 bikes are the same??

If you give each Moto 2 bike a test ride around Spa I'm sure you will feel different about that. Some are unstable around certain corners, others are rock solid.

The RSA250 is a dream. Very stable.

Hawk.

Thats suprising... Oh well, il take your word for it mate cheers!

Yeah the 250 is a mega bike now!  ;D 8)

Meyer#12

Fuuuuck!!! Didnt see this before now and no place left :( buggers mate!!

I am in if there is a free space at any point!
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 04, 2015, 05:30:45 AM

No its fine Meyer still over ten places yet  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Hawk

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 04, 2015, 07:48:27 AM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 04, 2015, 05:30:45 AM

No its fine Meyer still over ten places yet  ;D

Oh lol!! I see i missed something here haha! Was just so annoyed that i didnt sign up, i forgot to read the information haha :D

Well count me in! #12 bikes: TBA
Meyer#12

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 04, 2015, 08:34:55 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 04, 2015, 07:05:47 AM
Why is spa yellow??  :D

Uuh!?  :o

I think you've been smoking something Bob! Lol  ;D

Hawk.
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 04, 2015, 07:54:25 AM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on June 04, 2015, 07:05:47 AM
Why is spa yellow??  :D

???    smog?

Copy youre ambient file from paul ricard, Paul_Ricard.amb,  to the spa track (rename it too Spa-Francorchamps V1.3_NDS.amb) and have a look then. Ill bet ya the weed smoke is gone.

PeterV

Vracing bike paints, nothing special just the rider numbers

Aprilia RSA 250
- [RSA250]_PeterV#45
- [RSA250]_Nuovaic#53

Moto 2 Tech 3
- [Tech3]_PeterV#45
- [Tech3]_Nuovaic#53

Napalm Nick

Fuel - the GP250 holds only 22L

Each lap with ideal gearing 1.90L

Laps 12 + 1 warmup

Fuel 1.75L/Lap with 'non-ideal' gearing.

The obvious thing to do would be to reduce the laps but where's the fun in that?

Napalm Nick

Quote from: PeterV on June 04, 2015, 06:45:22 PM

These aren't going to make my rider sit on backwards with his arms crossed again are they?  :o

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 04, 2015, 08:44:48 PM
Quote from: PeterV on June 04, 2015, 06:45:22 PM

These aren't going to make my rider sit on backwards with his arms crossed again are they?  :o
Hey! Making skins is a hard task ya know :P They like to hide in wooden horses  ;) ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE