• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:41:19 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

My race report

Going okay, couple of corner cuts (corner before the last chicane for some reason ???)

THEN

Thank you very much BT >:(

And Patrick, I'm very sorry for the first corner crash, i thought all bikes had passed :-[
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

nuovaic

I've always loved this track, but dissappointed in the front end problems on both bikes.
I thought I had a crap start, couldn't hear the engine with all the other noise, but probably didn't turn out too bad. 1st lap nearly collided with Nick on the back straight, then just wanted to get in a rhythm but took many laps to get there. Quite pleased with 3rd, but could have been better. Yan seemed to cruising, but so consistent. Didn't see Yan, Meyer or anyone last 7laps, lone race but nice.
Thanks Nick for organising this. Really enjoyable.

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 07, 2015, 07:39:43 PM
Replay File for anyone who wants it - Still uploading to DBx - give it 5 minutes from now

I'll make a funny clip  ;D

I will show my fool when I get on the line and I look around to figure out where the hell are all XD

Hawk

Matty: I had a problem this week with my BT line kept resetting my BT router 2 to 3 times a day. I Phoned them up and asked them to check the synchronisation on my line, they checked it and found it was full of noise. Since they sorted it I have had no problems whatsoever with disconnections since. Give em a call mate.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Bah Matty! Can you sue them I wonder? www.suebtcostheyarecrap.com  ;)

Nuo - yeh front ends are ruining this game for me. That along with start line engine noise has been said a million times as far as I can tell by searching the forum. Meh. Yeh was having a nice race with you for a lap or two!

Blackie - make the post race Video mate, glad to see you're smiling again ! ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 07, 2015, 07:46:35 PM
Matty: I had a problem this week with my BT line kept resetting my BT router 2 to 3 times a day. I Phoned them up and asked them to check the synchronisation on my line, they checked it and found it was full of noise. Since they sorted it I have had no problems whatsoever with disconnections since. Give em a call mate.  ;)

Hawk.

Don't, the amount of issues we have!

If it rains and the phone rings, Internet drops out (parents run a business from home, so the phone rings a lot). and shit like this happens more and more often.

We've tried calling them but every time we get some foreigner (Not hating, but there is definitely a language barrier). They "check the phone line and reset it", tell us there isn't any issues and basically hang up. They've sent engineers before and they've found FA and tell us to ring BT support and the shit cycle begins again! Only got to wait until 2017 and then Norfolk (well the bit I live in) gets Infinity!

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 07, 2015, 07:51:56 PM
Bah Matty! Can you sue them I wonder? www.suebtcostheyarecrap.com  ;)

We would, but they'd cut off our broadband!  :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Qualifying:

Race:

Well done all it was OK!

A clear WIN for the MOTO 2 class!  Though with 3 of our (GP250) best riders missing that's debateable!.
Well we will see for next week!

PS: This is the first race I didn't actually get lapped in! I am a happy bunny(ish)  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Race start was terrible for me. Put anti wheelie on and still managed to flip it over at start line. LOL  ;D

The Kalex 2014 was much better at taking the last chicane than the RSA 250. I had no problems leaning right into both corners of the chicane and accelerating out. The Kalex was a little shaky going around the first corner hairpin bend on exit, but apart from that the Kalex is a pretty good handling bike apart from woobles on corner exit of "O' Rouge" if you keep the power on. A good 8MPH slower than the RSA250 though.

4th place in the race I believe is pretty good for me. I didn't see many people in the race but enjoyed it.

Thanks to Nick for being a great host as usual,  and all the guys for a great event. Had fun!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 07, 2015, 08:01:01 PM
The Kalex 2014 was much better at taking the last chicane than the RSA 250.

Hawk.

Well done Hawk I was about to have a nice race behind you catching then I fell 3 times in 1 lap.

I'm glad you say the above, I will stop sticking pins in my eyes (having more fun than the RSA), and I will get practising for the next race!  8)

Meyer#12

Had a pretty good race!

Satisfied with 2nd even though i would have wanted to be closer to Yan haha! :D but for this time with little too many crashes and couldnt find the right setup :( but a fantastic event!!

Now looking forward for next weeks race on the 250GP :D

Thanks for a once again super race Nick! And Congrats to Yan for a superb race, a totally different league! And congrats Nuovaic for 3rd :)
To the rest, great racing and thanks for super race evening! See you on track! :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Well done on your result Meyer! Tie a rope to Yan is my next race plan.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 07, 2015, 08:51:57 PM
Well done on your result Meyer! Tie a rope to Yan is my next race plan.

Sounds like a plan!! I will do the same! 😉
Meyer#12

BOBR6 84

Sorry about the no show fellas  :-\ looking forward to the race but couldn't get home in time  ::)

on my way to the sin-bin!

see you at the next...

Hawk

Yet another Brilliant video Blackheart! ;D

I was sat here watching and laughing so hard realising what was going off there! Hehe!! ;D ;D

Great slapstick stuff mate! Keep em coming!!  ;D 8)

Hawk.