• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

GPBikes Owners Club | Special RACE | EVENT 3 | 2 by 4 by 1 | Info | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, June 03, 2015, 04:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: matty0l215 on June 14, 2015, 07:47:48 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 14, 2015, 07:43:19 PM
You have 24 hours to dispute the results above if laps were not counted etc (which I think is already known). I am fair, but firm. Let me know.  ;)
Yeh, umm i sort of won the race... i just didn't ummm.. count my laps  ::)

OK fine we will review the video evidence, if you lie -100 points OK.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 14, 2015, 07:52:37 PM
Quote from: matty0l215 on June 14, 2015, 07:47:48 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 14, 2015, 07:43:19 PM
You have 24 hours to dispute the results above if laps were not counted etc (which I think is already known). I am fair, but firm. Let me know.  ;)
Yeh, umm i sort of won the race... i just didn't ummm.. count my laps  ::)

OK fine we will review the video evidence, if you lie -100 points OK.  ;)
Yeh.... umm.... i think I'll stick with DNF :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

PeterV

Congrats John

Hawk

Firstly. Congrats to Nouviac for the race win... Well done mate!  ;D 8)

Secondly. Commiserations to Meyer and Yan... I watched the replay and they were having a TITANIC battle out there at the front of the pack. It was superb to watch but unfortunately the engines blew on both bikes before the finish. But it was great to watch while it lasted guys! Nice one!  8) 8)

For me personally, I had great fun out there battling at different stages with SuperTaranta, Peter, Nouviac and Nick to mention just a few, but unfortunately I crashed too much for my own good and dropped down the field through pushing too hard trying to make up time, silly me..... But great fun guys!  ;D

Anyway, it was great to be back on the 2 stroke 250 bike. It's a great little bike, just needs tweaking here and there in my opinion to polish it up.   ;)

Thanks to Nick for being a great host and promoter... Your doing a superb job mate!  ;D 8)

Great racing.... Catch you all at the next event. Thanks guys, I had FUN! ;D

Hawk.
PS: Like the pics there above Peter... NICE!  ;D 8)

Napalm Nick

Great shots Peter. Do you have the helmet skin-pack installed?

Everyone who hasn't submitted their 'club' races helmet please leave a link here then our replays will be nicer  ;)

Patrick

Year, thanks Nick for all the good Promotion, Hosting and Motivation.

For the Race, to be honest, i was done with it after quali. 13 seconds slower than the other 250cc... Was a slap in the Face, Even for me, als i'am not the fastest Rider. I dunno how they Do this. The Bike is horrible in my opinion. Runs very wide in corners, no motorbrake, wheels out up to 4th gear.

Anyway. I always appreciate to Race with you guys, very smart and nice Club of bike lovers.  :-*

nuovaic

Nice shots Peter! Top one I must have been 'Hailwood style' into that corner.. And congrats for the podium!

Was a lucky win for me, Yan and Meyer should have been in front really. Not sure why their engines broke, not seen replay yet, but I did overgear the bike to help prevent that happening to me. Didn't make much difference to lap times and was easier to drive too.

Patrick, if you got any problems or need something checking, or to borrow a setup, just ask. It's club racing, we help each other!

giorjoe

no good race for me, many problem front tyre, 1 or 2 mistake for lap, i finish the race in last position.  thanks otganization and all bikers. see you next event  :'(

Blackheart

Little OT in Italian:

Peccato che siamo andati male c'era stata anche una piccola battaglia e mi sa che ti ho tirato giù io alla prima curva, ero leggermente più veloce in quel punto e non son riuscito ad evitare  :(

Sorry guys xd

My race starting very bad with a crash and in the first 2-3 laps no good time, after I go very well I was behind nick and hawk but when I see the flag and people in chat I retired for error...  Sorry  :-\

Napalm Nick

I knew putting a handful of sand in the 250 tanks would do the trick!

Don't worry about your bad races and mistakes. These things give the rest of us a chance ahahaha.

Practice, practice, practice Patrick that's all there is (and sabotage of course)  ;)

Blackheart

Nick can u put the replay file in .rar? I try to download this but my smartphone see the file like Txt file  :(

P.S. If u can make a solid pack (it's a winrar  option) for create a very little file for help me to download fast :/

For a month no ADSL for me grrr

giorjoe

no problem, race is race, i'm usually arrive last ehehehe. fir contact with blackheart i don't remember

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on June 15, 2015, 10:31:48 AM
Nick can u put the replay file in .rar?

I don't have Rar but Zip is that OK?

I trimmed the replay to just the race (250mb>120Mb) and Zipped it up (120mb>70Mb)

Here it is