• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:30:04 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Fix the god damn uphill and banked cornering.

Started by LAWSON40, June 04, 2015, 06:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAWSON40

June 04, 2015, 06:53:06 PM Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 05:46:14 PM by WALKEN
I have been testing moto3 at Catalunya for 2 days irl and jumped into GP Bikes being like "Ill try and beat my fastest moto3 time at Barcelona now that I have extensive knowledge of the track and can remember it easier" (which probably isn't going to help me anyway [my previous best in gpb is a 1:54 so I don't think I'm that high up]).
Aaaaaaaaany way go into the first corner and nearly crash because of the stupid banking that makes the front end immediately go stiff in gpb, After I just save a front end tuck I throw the bike and get a little bit out for shape from the bumps (which I can deal with cause it is pretty sketchy through there irl). Anyway after settling the bike I start to accelerate out of turn two past the apex still leaning and when I hit the up hill you know what happens? I TUCK THE %^&$#(*& FRONT FOR NO REASON. From personal experience I can tell you, NO ONE HAS EVER TUCKED THE FRONT ACCELERATING OUT OF TURN THREE AT CATALUNYA EVER. But its not only that turn, there are countless more banked and up hill turns have this problem, like silverstone turn 13, turns 3 and 9 at lemans, turn 1 at mosport, turn 3 at aragon and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Sorry for getting mad but seriously, fix this game and make it good again.