• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:31:12 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPBikes Owners Club | Fun Race Results

Started by Meyer#12, June 06, 2015, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Great racing Guys well done Hawk! and Nuo for the WIN!  and Yan for 3rd and everyone for taking part.  ;D

Good races for most, including me, who finally had some consistency - it is really nice to see that I make improvements every race.

Disappointing races for others but that's racing! The highs, the lows, the drama, and a server that needs a quick talking to, to remind it who the boss is  ;D

Thank you all so much for supporting these events.

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

1st ever Club Fun Race at our Home Mallory Park - NSF250RW promotional races

Bit of a dodgy start, but a good meeting marred by race start failure! Lol. We learn something new every race. ;)

2nd club Fun Race at Mallory Park - NSF250RW promotional race 2

Much better race for most. Some highs and lows but good fun  ;)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Hawk UK on June 11, 2015, 08:20:30 PM

PS: Maybe this is half the problem with the bikes, in that setting up a bike as you would in real life just doesn't seem to work with a lot of bikes.... set it up opposite to what you normally would and it works like a dream?? How can that be? Anyone?  :-\

I have said this before too. Huge suspension changes often in the opposite direction to what you might expect to dial out the front end (mainly) problems are not a realistic solution.  >:( Roll on a fix. At least half the problem, yes.

Blackheart

Spa I go on much better, I hope there is more fighting for me! As usual thanks to Nick for the event :)

Meyer#12

Damn! With my speed and consistency of first race, i could have won 2nd race too :D but too bad it didnt work out for me this time :D

Well done to Nuovaic, Hawk and Yan on the podium!

And well done Nick after a fun catch up, you managed to stay upright a bit better than me  :P

Looking forward for revenge at Spa at sunday :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 12, 2015, 08:46:39 AM

And well done Nick after a fun catch up, you managed to stay upright a bit better than me  :P

And there is a sentence about me never heard before on the GpBikes Forum  8) hehe

matty0l215

Might have come last but i enjoyed that ;D (so used to coming last now :P)

Congratulations nuovaic, good win

Sorry to Yan for getting in your way on the last lap. Trying to get out of the way :-[

Im looking forward to the next one :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

You didn't come last Matty you started and finished! :D

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 12, 2015, 08:59:17 AM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on June 12, 2015, 08:46:39 AM

And there is a sentence about me never heard before on the GpBikes Forum  8) hehe

But it is a true one!! And we all start a bit back and work our way up the field and improve! :D
Meyer#12