• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

pondering paint.....

Started by CapeDoctor, June 13, 2015, 11:39:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

lol, so i will surely get rapped over the knuckles for this, but after searching the forum for over 20 minutes now, i seem to be going round in circles without ever getting to my destination.
earlier(2 weeks back), i had little difficulty finding the link to download the bike paints, but today i'm having no luck - from the guide, i go to the paints database, and have all instructions on how to download and install paints (which, again, i previously managed without having to ask for help, lol), but i seem unable to find the actual link to the mega site with all the paints.
someone, please put me out of my misery....  ;D

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

CapeDoctor

okay, never mind, an admin should please delete this silly post.
just realised that the bike and paints are on the same link, lol.
blonde moment - in my defense, am struggling through a haze of hectic flu, so definitely not on my best game today...

thanks, Nick - you posted as i was apologising, lol

Hawk

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on June 13, 2015, 11:46:13 AM
okay, never mind, an admin should please delete this silly post.
just realised that the bike and paints are on the same link, lol.
blonde moment - in my defense, am struggling through a haze of hectic flu, so definitely not on my best game today...

thanks, Nick - you posted as i was apologising, lol

Just PM "WALKEN" Forum Moderator if you really want this post deleted.  ;)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quick before you do - this is the 30,000th post  grabbed it!  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"